• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Members - please post your introductions here

안녕하세요 저는 그래픽카드와 메인보드 수리를 공부시작한 대한민국 청년입니다
    잘부탁드립니다

Comment

Hi everyone! My name is Pablo from Chile and I'm desperate to fix my dell laptop :'(. I'm not repeated to notebook repair (I'm a biochemist in fact), but I'm translating for a friend that's doing the job.

Cheers!

Comment

Greetings. My name is Bob. I have been repairing electronics for personal use for 20 years and building electronic circuits for about 9 years.

Comment

Hi everyone! My name is Ilja, im'ma from small county Latvia, looking for some answers on my technical questions

Comment

Hello bruhs. I'm glad to be in your community. I came here for help in the form of bios unlock and delete bios password. Peace for everyone

Comment

Hello, my name is Odilon, i'm amateur about BIOS programming, but i'm happy to learn here. thanks.

Comment

Hi, I'm a Data networking engineer/consultant by day, but always seem to have PCs to fix or upgrade for people by night....

Comment

Hi, glad to be here, very useful site

Comment

Bonjour

Comment

Hello, this is a great forum.
                      I try to repair my stuff myself, bu t most of the time is difficult to find proper information.
                      I trust this forum will help on that.
                      I hope I can help for what I know

Comment

Hi I'm Danny or Ibod. I've been interested in electronics since a very young age (9).

I started with a Phillips Electronics Kit as a 9th birthday present. Even before then I would take things apart ( hopefully ) to see how they worked. Mostly they still worked after my investigations.

I have worked in many trades including as a workshop TV engineer for Phillips in my 20s. Most of my life I have managed to fix most things that break.

Now I'm in my 60s and still want to fix anything that breaks.

I guess I am totally addicted to knowing how things work and fixing them when they don't !

Comment

Helo everyone,

I am a late bloomer in this field and...well that doesn't mean I'll be slow in growth... English is the third language in my country (Paupua New Guinea) also we are fairly off the grid in terms of technology. So, after reading through all the intros posted above, and honestly, I thought most of what I read was about aliens who knew some sort of tech that I may come across....after 10 to 15 years I think... And that even makes me very interested in everything in this forum.

I have no education of this field, but I am self taught, and I try to be a team player in any way possible as I can. I came across this site through Richard, a really great guy who has a YouTube channel : Learning Electronics Repair... Also others who have videos on software, programming, networking and so forth...

I hope to set up a repair shop here in my jungle community as soon as I understand what the "aliens are talking about"😄.
                          I'm sorry if I sounded rude, forgive me... I'm still getting the hang of the Language..

Comment

Hola a todos, después de 30 años sin tocar la electrónica vuelvo con muchas ganas y con mi laboratorio tan deseado, hablo inglés un poco pero mejor lo leo, estoy aquí para profundizar y actualizar mis conocimientos, espero no ser molestia con mis preguntas, un saludo...Ah, vivo en las Islas Canarias...

Comment

Hello,
                              I'm here to access the full forum especially to unlock my Lenovo Thinkpad T460s

Comment

Hi i'm from mexico and i've been looking a bios for my rog system like ages, i hope someone can help me, it's the "304" for GX531GWR variant. thanks!

Comment

Hello

Comment

Hello, my name is selfinflicted85. I come here to learn a little bit more about electronics devices get a little more knowledge. When I was younger, it always intrigued me how things work how are every day appliances ,televisions and hand held devices worked.. but unfortunately, when I was younger, I didn't have the patience to sit down and actually learn. now that I'm older, I have the time and the patience.. unfortunately, I'm not good with words so I will make the short and sweet. Thank you for sharing knowledge.

Comment

Hello, I am new to repair.

Comment

My name is Pharaoh, and I work on electronics as a hobbyist. I am trying to learn more about electronics, motherboard repair, and soldering.

My soldering skills have improved greatly in the last year. I just bought a new soldering iron since my last one had broke, and it has been great.

Currently working on a PS2 slim 79001 which recently stopped powering on while swapping parts out for the disc drive.

Comment

Hey how's it going everyone? I'm a new member and I'm happy to be here. I'm not much of a PC guy. I'm more into laptops for the portability. I use a Dell Latitude 5410 for paperwork and business type stuff. For my personal gaming and everything else machine I'm running an AlienWare Area 51 R2 i9 tenth Gen. I'm relatively new to the PC gaming world. I was always strictly a console guy until I tried a friend's Area 51 w/flight simulator and I was hooked. The speed and realistic graphics had me getting the laptop, joystick and curved monitor (when gaming at home) just to be where my buddy was with everything. Lol. Here in AK we're a little behind when it comes to the release of the newest tech stuff. Anyone else here from the Big AK?

Comment

Working...
                                          X