Asus FX506HM bios clear me needed, thank you

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Asus FX506HM bios clear me needed, thank you

hello; so, i have this asus fx506hm-az121, it's an i7-11800H with NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060; so, this notebook received some liquid on him; all coil resistance looking good, all looking ok; i clean the oxides, and now, battery is charging, but when i press power button, led light up, and leds from keyboard light up but no screen.
    So, i think bios messed up; i try to download bios from asus site, but after delete those 2kb from beginning, bios image on start of the file they are very different; i think asus change the way bios appears/how they are build.
    So, any of you can make a Clean ME please? thank you very much.
    I attach windows and EZ flash utility downloaded from asus website.
    Attached Files

Re: Asus FX506HM bios clear me needed, thank you

Greetings friend, the asus file is fine, you just made a mistake comparing the bios dump with the update file. You should compare it with the BIOS Region.
    I have attached the images for you to review.
    ME Cleared - NO DMI
    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by J_PH View Post
      Greetings friend, the asus file is fine, you just made a mistake comparing the bios dump with the update file. You should compare it with the BIOS Region.
      I have attached the images for you to review.
      ME Cleared - NO DMI
      search for the word GPNV to find the DMI
      All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

Originally posted by SMDFlea View Post
        search for the word GPNV to find the DMI
        Thanks friend, I'll write it down in my notebook. As I see, the DMI would be from 5A0000 to 5AFFFF, although there is only information up to 5A28F0.
        Thanks for the knowledge.
        Dump attachment with DMI
        Attached Files

Comment

ok, thank you all, i give i try today, and post the result; have a good day

Comment

So, is not working, i think notebook has also another problem....but i cannot find anything wrong, and i spent i think around 2-3 hours on him...
            Saddly, customer was in a hurry, leaving Romania, so not much i can do anymore.
            Thanks anyway, guys. Cyaa.

Comment

Friends, help me clear ME in my dump. After replacing the hub, the laptop started to turn on, but it freezes after the logo.
              asus fx506hm-hn095
              Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by 230Volt View Post
                Friends, help me clear ME in my dump. After replacing the hub, the laptop started to turn on, but it freezes after the logo.
                asus fx506hm-hn095
                here your dump cleaned
                Attached Files

Comment

Friends, please help. Laptop Asus fx506HM-002 motherboard DAONJHMBAH0REV:H. The problem with the bios is that I am sending the damaged bios and the original bios from the official Asus website, if someone can help me prepare for flashing, I am wrong somewhere, all my attempts have not borne fruit. Thank you.
                  Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by zlajaserviser View Post
                    Friends, please help. Laptop Asus fx506HM-002 motherboard DAONJHMBAH0REV:H. The problem with the bios is that I am sending the damaged bios and the original bios from the official Asus website, if someone can help me prepare for flashing, I am wrong somewhere, all my attempts have not borne fruit. Thank you.
                    Here's your New BIOS, try it and let me know.

Serial Number: M9NRCX025304379.
                    Attached Files
                    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                    Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests
                    all donations are welcome,
                    see the donate button at the bottom of the page, or
                    >>>>>
                    click on this link to donate via PayPal. <<<<<
                    Every donation made will go towards server fees and maintenance costs.
                    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Friend, the laptop turns on, the keyboard blink led, cpu cooler, full speed, nothing is shown on the display, black. The laptop is Asus fx506HM-HN002 s/n: M9NRCX025304379 motherboard DAONJHMBAH0REV:H. Do you have any idea how to solve the bios problem Thanks
                      Last edited by zlajaserviser; 05-17-2023, 12:52 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by zlajaserviser View Post
                        Friend, the laptop turns on, the keyboard blink led, cpu cooler, full speed, nothing is shown on the display, black. The laptop is Asus fx506HM-HN002 s/n: M9NRCX025304379 motherboard DAONJHMBAH0REV:H. Do you have any idea how to solve the bios problem Thanks
                        If you have tried the BIOS from Post #10 and still the same, so I don't have another option. Wait maybe someone else can help you, or you can do a request in the Hardware section.
                        https://www.badcaps.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=23
                        Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests
                        all donations are welcome,
                        see the donate button at the bottom of the page, or
                        >>>>>
                        click on this link to donate via PayPal. <<<<<
                        Every donation made will go towards server fees and maintenance costs.

Comment

ok, thanks for your effort, I hope someone will help, I couldn't find the correct dump anywhere

Comment

Hello everyone! Can someone please clean ME? The laptop is working, but it does not detect NVME and freezes on the logo when the boot flash is connected. Thank you in advan
                            ce!
                            Attached Files
                            Last edited by Gwent; 08-21-2023, 09:33 AM.

Comment

Working...
                            X