X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Members - please post your introductions here

Hello everybody,

im Thomas from Germany
    ive two Notebooks with bricked Bios and want to try my best to solve this.
    Thank you guys

Comment

Hello! Accept in your team.

Comment

Hello everyone, name is Jason I have been utilizing this forum for numerous MacBook related issues, I can’t express enough how much help between this forum and you tube has assisted me in MacBook repairs. I never meant to dive as deep as I have when it comes to micro soldering and laptop repair, it all started with me purchasing a IC locked MacBook Pro M1 from eBay thinking I got a good deal on a pretty much brand new MacBook only to find out the laptop was pretty much a brick. Lol, fast forward now I am setting on a nice setup of soldering and thermal tools, and a solid work station. I have to say, it’s a great feeling to buy a severely damaged logic board which was previously a piece of junk and turn it into a functioning laptop…..��

Comment

Hi everyone - looking forward to gaining wisdom

Comment

hi everyone.. new here.. work on MacBook airs 2020 mainly but here for the knowledge

Comment

Hi

I am Travi5

I am a stagehand, Lighting designer, a Linux enthusiast and a Musician.

Here for knowledge.

Comment

Hello, I have been a software developer for many many years. Recently I have repairing electronics as a hobby. Here to learn, be resourceful, and participate in ongoing dialog.

Thanks for having me

Comment

newbie here from PHILIPPINES nice to meet you all sirs thanks for accepting me

Comment

hello :-) im Basti, 28 from germany. I joined in sept. 2022 here. Back then i was looking for a bios file for a ASUS 17" Gaming Laptop, which had a bios update failure within the process. Since then im comfortable flashing a bios myself via an USB flashing device and Neoprogrammer. What could go wrong?

Comment

Hello everyone, im a new member

Comment

Hi everyone, i'm Christian from France. Nice to be here. I repair pc's for hobby

thank's for this excellent forum

Comment

Hey Everyone!

Comment

Hi, I'm WLad and i like repair PC's/Mac's and some other stuff. Nice to be here!

Comment

Hi, my name is Nermin Memic, from Bosnia and Herzegovina.
                              I was born in 1975.
                              I spent last 15 years working as compter technician....I am interested in learning more and share my knowledge with others.
                              Coupel days ago I came across this site searching for battery analyzers and tools
                              I hope all the best for everyone and hope that i wil be usefull member of this community.

Comment

Hello, everyone. I'm new here, obviously. I want to say nice things about myself but I can't. I'm not usually a nice person but I will do my best to behave properly. I'm now doing component level electronics repair but I was starting tinkering with electronics probably 40 years ago or maybe a little bit more. I changed career quite a few times from miller to sales rep, from actor to newspaper editor, from constructions worker to electronics repair, from paid lazy guy to PC builder. I'm here for all I can learn and if I can be of help myself, I will be gladly helping.

Comment

Hello all, my name is Mike. I found this forum while looking for a diagram on a gaming console. I'm a full-time tech in Ohio, USA, servicing computers, cell, tab and iPads. One important thing about me, I will never be one to say I know everything. I realized LONG ago, no matter how long I've been doing something.. it doesn't mean I know it all. There's always more to learn!! :-) Looking forward to learning from all the knowledgeable people on these forums. Thanks!

Comment

Hello and peace to everyone, I've been in computer troubleshooting for more then 10 years, I greatly appreciate the experience and knowledge shared in this forum, and yes I'm trying to learn whatever I can from everyone in this forum!

Comment

Hi. I'm newbie electronics hobbyist and I have desire to constantly learn more.

Comment

Hello my name is MARK, I am a beginner hobbyist and collector of electrical gear mainly audio stuff but also have loads of test gear too. I was a toolmaker so come from an engineering background. I have many vintage items and some will need work obviously. I come from an era before computers have not got a TV and listen to music for pleasure mainly analogue sources Open Reel Tape, Cassette Tape, and Vinyl although I do have some Compact Discs. I watch a lot of YouTube content and have subscribed to many channels and am keen to improve my knowledge to enable me to repair and service my own gear. Hope to learn a lot more from within this forum. Many thanks by for now Music GT

Comment

Greetings. My name is Kenneth. I do repair, especially in Laptop-Desktop. Also, I am still learning on Data Recovery. First time I got hooked into repair, is by my uncle. He is the one who guided me to this way. Nice to meet you guys!

Comment

Working...
                                          X