This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Members - please post your introductions here

HI. Have worked in the TV repair business for ever. Know lots about Valves but struggle with modern tech so hope you guys out there can help when I am out of my depth. Live and work in the UK and when not working love mountain biking and skiing.

Comment

Hello there!

Comment

hello there
        im Hesham from Egypt i liked this helpful site so much & i wich i can be a helpful member too im working as an it in my country i like the technical and hardware career

Comment

hi my names chris and im in the uk.
          Im a x forklift engineer but unable to work due to ill health.bummer.i like to repair things when i can .lol cars tv anything realy .self taught and very good at what i did for a living but now im stuck at home trying to stay sain so getting into component replacement instead of board replacement .looking for a bios update or original bios for a toshiba tv 32av555d which i was given years ago not working powers up but cant get menu up or picture but part of menu works just not main timer keeps popping up when i hit menu button this will keep my mind busy sorting it out i hope lol id better stop this is getting long.hi to you all im 58 grey hair just .pot belly .just call me budda lol .nice forum by the way better stop getting sore finger typing lol bye for now .

Comment

Hey folks,

Obligatory introductory post... I've been around and used info from this forum for a while but never registered until now. I happened into repairing a Mac G4 power supply and this is one of the few places on the net that actually has good info (photos!) and people with the knowledge to troubleshoot. Vintage mac stuff is simpler and there's a bit more information out there already - not so much in the middle-aged to recent equipment.

Thanks for the help, past and future!

Comment

Hello,everione.

Comment

Hello, my name is Mike - I'm an IT consultant here in the mid Willamette Valley. I'm interested in bios and hardware modifications/upgrades. Thank you.
                -Mike

Comment

Hello, hope for good cooperation

Comment

Hi all, I'm BaffledBraniac. Like most of you I enjoy ripping open electronics and sometimes putting them back together a bit more.... Working... I enjoy the feeling of finally solving a problem that's been nagging at me, but definitely hate when I can't find what's wrong with something. Hence my joining this lovely forum. Hoping to expand on my current electronic knowledge in the best way possible, practically, and hopefully it helps my studies along. Anyways, got a broken TV that I hope you guys can help with, but that's coming soon😁

Comment

Hello guys

Comment

I’ve issues on my account profile. I have no permission to edit my profile, edit options and so on. @Topcat : I.ve sended you e-mail , hope you have received it since my send items still empty

Comment

Hi, member from 2012 coming back, great site . Good to see you everyone!

Comment

Hi, I'm Chad, The Repair Guy. I've been repairing electronic equipment since 1988. Great forum. I'm happy to find this, look forward to helping out and being helped. Good luck to all. Happy repairing!

Comment

Hello all!
                              I'm a cert. auto technician by trade, electrical diagnostics are certainly within ones wheelhouse.
                              Joined these forums here to determine an issue with my TCL 49S405, I can't seen to find a diagram or service manual anywhere for this thing! I have no idea how you guys do it, I'm shocked there isn't a central paid subscription service similar to Alldata Pro or the like. Andni thought I had it bad with some manufacturers, haha.
                              Whelp, take it easy y'all. I'm going to keep up my search.

Comment

Hello to everyone. My name is Lacera from N.E. Tennessee, USA. I am a amatuer radio operator and electronic tinkerer. My addiction is restoring and operating many of the vintage radios for the '60s and '70s. I also enjoy breadbording various electronic circuits then moving those of note to their own PCBs, controls and enclosures. I am always exploring the internet for interesting projects to build and test.

Comment

Hi, I'm new to the forum

Comment

Hi,
                                    im mohammed practicing all the way down in Abuja Nigeria west Africa. been in the computer and phone repair buisness for about 10 years now and still learning. Glad i found this forum (crawling the web for apple schematics), folks here seem to be nice, im hoping i can lend my help as i rip all i can from your wealth of knowledge and materials here! happy new year people

Comment

Hi All Im Andy from the UK, A ham Radio buff, past avionics engineer and a little experience in TV which i do as a hobby, Always happy to chat and be apart

Comment

Hi
                                        I am new here and thank you all

Comment

Hi
                                          I am new to the forum.
                                          Cheers everyone

Comment

Working...
                                          X