X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Members - please post your introductions here

Hello,

I just kinda started tinkering with some tvs. I am defintely not very experienced in the field but i learn quickly. I read a lot of forums and am looking for a place to post questions to hopefully expand my knowledge!

Thanks

Comment

Hi! I'm new on fixing laptops, but two dead laptops in less than 2 months made my way into this forum. I hope I can find assistance and I hope I can help others.

Cheers!

Comment

Hello, My is Robert and 51 years old. In my spare time i try to repair dead laptops and desktops. Sometimes i have luck with some help from the forums, but sometimes i have to ask it to you guys. I hope i can get some help and maybe i can help someone else. Thank you

Comment

Hi folks,
          My name is Luís, I'm 55 years old and live in Portugal.
          I've an engineering degree in electronic and communication systems.
          I like electronic stuff and work in a power plant.
          My first computer was one ZX81, which used the famous Z80 ...
          Hope to learn with all of you and also share my knowledge if possible.

Regards,

Luís

Comment

Good day my name is Jason I'm from Alberta Canada, I am an electrical contractor and I enjoy doing small electronic repairs as a hobby.
            thanks

Comment

Hello to everyone, Im a new member and im eager to learn more and share my knowledge. Thanks for making me part of this forum.

Comment

Hi All,

Short intro. I followed an Electronics education years ago (25), but starting repairing TV's as an hobby a couple of months ago starting with a Samsung 32" LCD.

Regards,

Bart

Comment

Hi, I am fairly new to IT and I found some information that really helped me out and I look forward to being apart of the badcaps.

Comment

Hi, I use to work on TVs in the 70s. Yes... tubes... and 27000 vdc picture tubes (talk about making your heart stop every time you had to discharge it). But even my 'newer' ESR does not have the newest values listed. I just started repairing my plasma and have a few projects waiting for me to get my memory cells working again. I look forward to working with the community and re-learning the basics.

Comment

HI ALL

I am young elektronic in small company in Czechrepublic .I hope i will find same help here in badcaps and maybe i can help sameone with problem .

Comment

hello from spain

i like to self fix my things and i have a problem with my 42pfl6007h tv. the only place where i see good information it,s here and that,s why i register. hope i can help also in something.

Comment

I thank you al, for sharing all this information.
                          It helps me out to give some "old broken" hardware a second life.
                          To all of you, who help people out with sharing information.

Excellent, I thank you all, A LOT !!

Comment

Hello I'm Sameer and I'm a electronic engineer first of all thanks to you bcz u r doing a very gud job to all of us this is help me so much to understand the electronic issue thanks again

Comment

Hi, I'm John Jenson from NY. I came to this forum to see if I could get some help. My network has been hacked and several of my computers have been held hostage to UEFI boot virus. I guess this isn't the place for me to get into detail, so I will make a new post in the appropriate forum when I'm given access. Sorry for the short introduction as times are very bad right now.

Comment

Another noob here for some electronic fun!

Just a retied controls engineer still tinkering and repairing all things electronic. I wish to thank the site for accepting me and I look forward to lurking and participating. I am from Ohio and I am also a ham radio operator. I get the feeling a few are here as well!

Bill

Comment

Just undoing the restrictions.

Comment

Just a Guy who Likes to tinker and this site has been more than useful along the way.

Comment

Hello!

Comment

Ciao mi piace l'elettronica in tutti i suoi aspetti di solito svolgo il mio lavoro nel campo delle riparazioni tv e altri dispositivi elettronici civili ho una buona conoscenza dei pc uso sia windows che linux abito in sicilia e magari provo a dare il mio contributo al forum anche se ho qualche problema con l'inglese ma google mi aiuta a capire abbastanza

Comment

Hi,

My name is Mok from singapore. I stumbled to this site and wanting to learn more on many technical issues from the pros in this site.

Hope to gain lots of technical knowledge.

Comment

Working...
                                          X