This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Members - please post your introductions here

Привіт всім з України. Я займаюсь ремонтом телефонів, але зараз вирішив ще й зайнятись ноутбуками.

Comment

Wow, 2003 first post. Says a lot about the community. My name is Andre I'm from Galveston Island, near Texas. Last night my PC decided to give up on our 5 year relationship. �� I had to find a way to save her and in my search I found a few things to check and one was the GPU. So the search for the schematics led me here. I am unhappy to report I had no idea how to interpret the dang schematic and I spent a few hours performing emergency surgery. No success there either. Well she is the cleanest dead machine now.

I am really bummed out though, I have been doing online classes for coding, so I could get some employment been hard these days

Comment

Hi @all
        greeting from Klaus Germany
        Try and error ist my last name :-)

Comment

Greetings to everyone! I'm Michael from Hungary. Now I work in railway transport. I registered on the forum a long time ago and so far, I have only read the useful advice. In my spare time, I repair analog and digital audio equipment and more recently laptops, tablets, and power supplies. I learned a lot from the writings published here. Thanks for everything.

Comment

Hi @all! My name is Leandro, I am a electronic enthusiast from Brazil.

Comment

Hello all. Im from Sweden

Comment

hello

Comment

Hello from Arizona.

Been looking for a new hobby. Always enjoyed car repair but it gets too hot in the garage during the summer months. To fulfill my desire to fix things, I figured repairing electronics would be perfect during those unbearable hot summer months.

Comment

Hello, I'm looking to improve my knowledge in electronics and repairs. i'm sure i'm in the right place

Comment

Olá! Iniciando do forum hoje...

Comment

Hey, I'm Rashel. Hoping to fix my laptop keyboard. Wish me luck!

Comment

Hmmm, I posted but still cant start a thread

Comment

Hi everybody. A person learns all his life. This forum is a well of useful information.

Comment

Zion mexico puebla
                              somos técnicos nos gusta compartir conocimiento
                              archivos,bios,squemas,etc.

Comment

hello everyone, i'm sairi from malaysia. computer tech

Comment

Hello everyone
                                  I am delighted to be part of this community in order to help and be helped.
                                  Thank you to its administrators and members who make it continue and grow day after day

Comment

Hi all!

My name is Deva, working as a mechanic in Kansas. I work on performance engines and have my hands dipped in grease most of the time.

I have been around computers most of my childhood as my dad used to work at a junkyard, recycling metals. Pretty comfortable beginner to intermediate PC tasks. Recently I came across the CS50 class and teaching myself to code.

Here to seek help from the experts, so please follow my next post !

Comment

Hello. I am here mostly because Lenovo won't let me do what I want with my computer.

Comment

Hello,
                                        I am from Germany and I am Here because my Telefunken TV names itself "Finlux" and my remote Controller does mit Work correctly after I replaced its Mainboard.
                                        Now I am looking for any kind of Help and Hope I can flash my Mainboard with USB-Boot and hopefully without soldering and without Special Hardware-Equipment....

DonCorso

Comment

Hello everyone

Comment

Working...
                                          X