• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Members - please post your introductions here

thanks for being a part of the forum

Comment

Hi all!
      I am really a beginner in electronic repairing and my English is not good.
      I join in the forum just to learn and to improve my repairing skill.
      Look forward to your sharing.

Comment

Hello,
        I’m Niko from Athens Greece, I own a plasma Samsung 51D6900 that just went off and trying to find some information about it since it’s off the additional warranty I bought for it.
        My last repair was at the logic board of my refrigerator who needed a recap. It saved me 130 euros last year!
        Nice to see you all

Comment

Hi
          I'm Jim I have been in the tv service business for 50+years.
          Still got a thirst for knowledge and there seems to be an abundance on here.so here I am on your forum

Regards Jim.

Comment

Hey everyone, I'm Charlesg 43yrs OLD 😆 Trying to learn as much as I can about component level board repair, I'm a Automotive expert (26yrs) experience, have very messed up back no because of it. I'm having trouble finding motherboard schematics and board views." The only way to learn is to ask questions the dumbest question there is, is one that wasn't asked!

Comment

Hi Guys. I am richard, 21 years old, young naive and a beginner. The questions i will be asking are going to be of a simple nature and will probably be laughed at and not taken seriously, but at the risk of humiliation i will try putting up a few questions.

Comment

Hello from Denmark, came here looking for info on repairing Monitor Audio vw8

Comment

Semi-noob when it comes to electronics, but learning fast and sufficiently non-dumb to avoid electrocuting myself!

Comment

Hello from Spain. I work developing scientific exhibitions and I have come to this group looking for the way to repair my lcd television which I suspect has the "tcon" board damaged.

Comment

Hello to all members! I do electronic and especially Mac repairs for 10+ years, but still have lot of to learn. That's why I joined this forum. Feel free to ask me for Mac schematics or anything else.

Comment

Hi! I'm from Poland, sometimes i'm trying to fix some tv and i see i can get a lot of help here

Comment

Hello from France ! I do electronic laptop repair (PC & Mac) as a hobby and only for personal use.

Regards Thomas

Comment

Hi
                            I'm from Croatia. I repair laptops , TVs and other electronic.

Comment

hello everyone,newbee here.Hope i am welcome here.

Comment

Hello! I do a variety of electronics repairs. I'm based in Canada, and have used this website as a reference for a long time! Hoping to maybe start some of my own threads in the future!

Comment

Hello Everyone! Novice here that likes to tinker around and try and fix things on his own. Looking to get some help on a Samsung TV issue. Will post a new thread soon with details and hope all can help.

Comment

Hello all, Scott from Chicago here. Joined to find how to fix an inoperable Marshall Stanmore powered speaker. A web search led me here and I'm looking forward to learning. I've always had an interest in electronics.
                                    Many thanks for all your efforts.

Comment

Hello everybody!.
                                      I´m from Spain and I´m working in repair service electronic five month ago.
                                      I am starting in this world of electronic repair and I hope to learn a lot with this forum and your help.
                                      Thanks and best regards

Comment

hello new here

Comment

Hi everybody.

I'm just an amateur who fixes his own computer/cellphone and from some friends too.

Comment

Working...
                                          X