This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Members - please post your introductions here

Hello Everyone. I am also new to this forum. I have worked in electronics over 40 years. I am hoping to repair a Vizio led tv that won't turn on.

Comment

Hi, very helpfull forum, thanks for all

Comment

Hello, thank you for having me here in your lovely forum.

Comment

Hi, im new to the forum, been reading a while, so now its time to present me, been working with computers since 1995. Swedish living in Spain, IT support at a school, and hobbyist repair.. Keep up the god job

Comment

Hello. I've been using the forums for a while now. First time posting. I really enjoy all the helpful people that use this forum.

Comment

Hi,

I'm a television technician and also fix computers hardware and software (but not Apple neither Linux). I hope to be useful as well as being able to make some inquiry

Thanks

Comment

Hello.

New to this forum, looking forward to learn and share knowledge.
                Got my Andonstar microscope, trusty weller CP20, EXTECH 310 and hot-air station ready.

Comment

I'm new here. My brother and I have just started fixing bad caps on tv's we used to do them on motherboards when they went bad. Now just looking for some other information.

Comment

Hey,

New here, but have already been reading all about the problems with my Sharp TV. Looking forward to getting this TV fixed. Looks like a great site for info!!

Thanks,
                    Scott

Comment

Hi Guys im jon from the uk..new member..this site is fantastic! ive just started getting into fixing tvs and i love it! ive repaired 3 so far with the help of this site ( diode replacement capacitor replacement and tcon board replacement)! anyway i hope you all are well and i look forward to interacting alot on the site!

Comment

Hello. I've been using the forums for a while now. This is my first post. I have encountered a problem with my laptop and is time for me to try to solve it myself. For that I will need the help of experienced people like those in this forum.

Hope i can fix it with your help

Comment

New comer... just want to learn more about component level repairs

Comment

Hello everyone,

so to start off, my name is Marek and I'm from the Czech republic. I'm 20 years old and I've been engaging myself in electroncis since I was about 3 years old. My beginnings were more of silly playing around with electronics, batteries and light bulbs but as I was getting older, my knowledge about electronics started to develop in a more meaningful and useful way. I've always wanted to work as an electrician or a serviceman of electronics. At around 2010 my interest extended to the field of computers and IT. In 2012 I started attending a high school, I was studying electrical enginnering and IT and successfully graduated.

I don't plan going any higher than that because I'm one of those who believe that If one is truly interested in something, they don't need to be super-educated by unversities and have master degrees and who knows what, because such people are able to teach themselves. Maybe I am too young to understand how the world works, but I'm tired of all the requirements of "you need to have a certificate for being able to do this and that."

I wish everyone a great day and I hope I will be able to contribute to this forum soon!

Thanks.

Comment

Hello.
                              I'm Ivan, I live in Ukraine, Kiev. I work outside the city in the nice village of Gostomel - anyone who wants can see on the map what is great and interesting there)))
                              Work - the study and testing of apparatus heavier than air))) Specifically - only in personal correspondence, do not forget that we have a war - russia attacked Ukraine and annexed the Crimean peninsula.
                              Hobbies like work - electronics.

All good luck, good and peace!

Comment

Hello everyone! My name is Daniel and I'm from the U.S. I work as a service technician in an aerospace and defense manufacturing facility. I just recently got into the electronics side of things and this board has helped me fix my television already! Thanks for a great place to gain some technical knowledge!

Comment

Originally posted by dparker11818 View Post
                                  Hello everyone! My name is Daniel and I'm from the U.S. I work as a service technician in an aerospace and defense manufacturing facility. I just recently got into the electronics side of things and this board has helped me fix my television already! Thanks for a great place to gain some technical knowledge!
                                  Greetings from the aviators of Ukraine!

Comment

Hello all,

I'm Chris, I've always like to tinker with electronics and have made some pretty cool stuff in the past. More recently I've been taking on diagnostics and repairs "mainly tv's at this point", and have referenced badcaps multiple times. So I figured it's about time I join the community and possibly be able to give back and learn more. Always up for a challenge and welcome input.

Comment

Hi, my name is Brian, my interest in electronics started with me building some DIY speakers, crossovers and then DIY amp. Now when any of my electronics act up or fail I try to repair them instead of throwing them out . Lots of good information here thanks.

Comment

Hello everyone,
                                        I'm NFTX, i don't know what else to say as i prefer to maintain my privacy. Like you all I've fiddling with electronics for over a while, but i'm sure i'm no where near any of your expertise. I'm not much of a forum person, but i'm giving it a shot. So far i like what like what i'm reading and if i ever contribute to a forum i hope you will enjoy reading any questions or solutions i have to offer.
                                        Thank you very much. Have a nice day.

Comment

Hi everyone
                                          my name is Joe, I'm from Ireland. I've been messing with electronics for a few years now, TV's, Console's, PC's and other random objects. Did a few courses on the subject nothing major but have to start somewhere. I've come across posts and Threads on this forum that helped me so many times i decided time to sign up

Comment

Working...
                                          X