X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NEVIR NVR-7402-40HD-N no standy by light

Hi

i have a NEVIR NVR-7402-40HD-N whit powersuply board CQC13001103908
    the tv as no stanby light and wont turn on , i find a Diode faulty and replace it but still the same , i dont have any electric schem for it , could some one help me whit this ?

Thanks

Re: NEVIR NVR-7402-40HD-N no standy by light

Test the powerboard to see where you stand, video demo there: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XH9GfkGQX1I

Comment

Some straight on focused pictures of the whole back and of each board would help a lot.

Comment

Hi

Sorry for the late reply , in attachments are the pictures off the board

the diods mark in red one of theme was faulty so i replace it but still not work

i have meseured the voltage on the white conectors and it as no power so the problem on power suply but im not able to manage were the problem is , the main fuse is ok .

please could some one help me on this ??

Thanks
        Attached Files

Comment

It usually starts with powerboard testing, you have a multimeter? did you look at the video I linked? here's another: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4v8DcqCNG4A

Comment

Yes i have measure the voltages on the white conectro that goes to the logic board and i dont have any voltage on it

Comment

Ok, unplug everything all connectors from the powerboard, plug power cord back into powerboard, see if you have the standby voltage.

Comment

i did that already and still no standby voltage

Comment

Picture of powerboard isn't very clear, need standby voltage or nothing's going to work, simple things first, test power cord for continuity, make sure fuse on powerboard is ok, if ok, maybe move on to check bridge rectifier.

Comment

https://www.google.com/search?client...rB7gLLy6TwCw18

Comment

Check all diodes and resistors, at least the bigger ones, the tiny ones are a pain to deal with and should make sure that it is a tiny one at fault before messing with those. If any test odd, take out of circuit and test again, can search for resistor color charts if needed.
                      Last edited by nomoresonys; 02-03-2022, 10:11 AM.

Comment

Yes i have done that and its all ok , this board as a ac/dc converter LNK7666E but i dont know how to check if this is ok or this is the one its faulty .

Comment

Originally posted by mi16rs View Post
                          Hi

Sorry for the late reply , in attachments are the pictures off the board

the diods mark in red one of theme was faulty so i replace it but still not work

i have meseured the voltage on the white conectors and it as no power so the problem on power suply but im not able to manage were the problem is , the main fuse is ok .

please could some one help me on this ??

Thanks
                          Can't zoom on picture. Center white connector is 12v? What voltage do you have on main capacitor? Your mosfet on aluminum heatsink has a diode that is connected to drain of your mosfet. What is voltage across that diode?
                          Last edited by dskall; 02-03-2022, 12:20 PM.
                          I assume no responsibility for any stupid suggestions I might post.

Comment

only the blue mark conector as the stanby cable on , the red ones does not have anything conected , as for the main capacitor voltage this is a 100uf400v and i read 300v
                            Attached Files

Comment

Does white connector in center of board say power upgrade? Your pictures aren't good enough to see.

Comment

its not a mosfet its a LNK7666E ac/dc converter
                                Attached Files

Comment

see iff helps
                                  Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by mi16rs View Post
                                    its not a mosfet its a LNK7666E ac/dc converter
                                    Looks like diode next to switching controller. What is voltage across it?

Comment

do you mean the one is mark in red??? puting the multimeter on it in DC does not show any voltage
                                      Attached Files

Comment

If one end is connected to last pin on controller and measuring across diode shows no voltage, then I would say you have bad controller.

Comment

Working...
                                        X