Couldnt Boot Laptop HP 14-bw087tu

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Couldnt Boot Laptop HP 14-bw087tu

my ch314a and 1.8v adapter is good, i have use it to flash ic bios which have 1.8v vcc.

Comment

i try to use 1.8v adapter, and jump the from ene adapter directly to 1.8v adapter, when i click detect, it will show ic not responding three times, and when i click detect again, it show wrong device.

Comment

Hi which bios chip you would program?

Comment

Actually not bios chip. But the kbc chip

Comment

Oh i do not think you can program it with ch341a programmer you wil need svod programer , rt809 or vertyanov programmer. But you can probly buy preprogrammedkbc chips too.

Comment

nooooo.... its too expensive... its kb9027, neo programmer not supported it? i have look in the neo programmer, there are kb902x. but i never read that kb9027 couldnt reprogrammed in ch314a, are you sure?

Comment

better buy svod or rt809 for flash kbc? which have most kbc support

Comment

vertyanov or rt809f, which is better?

Comment

are you sure rt809f can program kb9027? cause it cheapest device

Comment

i have another laptop which is dead, the kbc is kb9029q and another one is it8685e, can rt809f flash that? or should i use vertyanov or svod?

Comment

i succesfully flash the kb9027q use ch314a programmer. i not jumper from vcc in ch314a to vcc of kbc before, so it doesnt read the kbc. but the problem still same, the R22 and 1R0 still have 0 volt. and i will trace again

Comment

I have check the voltage, S5_ON in kbc is measured, but pin 100 99 and 98 which is SPI_1.8V_ON, MAINON and SUSON is not measured. I check vcc 3 volt of kbc in L2000 is measured 3 volt, but when i check +1.8V_ECIO ,it measured 0 volt. when i trace 1.8 volt, it come from +1.8V_ROM which come from PR231 and go to PU14. in the PU14, the enable pin is pin 3 and pin 5, and that pin come from pin 100 and 99 in kbc. anyone can tell me?

Comment

i think the problem is mainon and the spi_1.8v_on, because that, the +1.8V_ECIO not detected. because that problem, PL15 and PL11 not worked. either that, the VRON pin 34 in U2000 which is enable the PL44 and PL46 measured 0 volt. How can a kbc just work in S5_ON pin?

Comment

Does the capslock on extern keyboard toggle?? Can you light up capslock?

Comment

i have check, when i connect the extern keyboard, the capslock not light up.
                                Last edited by ndarjo21; 01-25-2022, 10:52 PM.

Comment

resistance
                                  PL44 R22 17 OHM
                                  PL46 R22 8.48 OHM
                                  PL15 1R0 40.7 OHM
                                  PL11 1R0 0.926k OHM

it is short to ground or normal?
                                  Last edited by ndarjo21; 01-25-2022, 11:21 PM.

Comment

where mainon, suson, SPI_1.8V_ON and VRON come from? it is from internal of kbc right? enable just from +3VPCU_EC and +3VPCU_KBC? if thats right, can it be the kbc is defective?
                                    Last edited by ndarjo21; 01-26-2022, 12:08 AM.

Comment

but if the kbc defective, why the ch341a programmer can read it kb902x in the software.

Comment

I chechk the rsmrst pin and dnbswon in kbc, it reads 3.3 volt. But when i check SUSB and SUSC, it reads 0 volt, it is normal? Or should i use oscilloscope to check the signal is exist or not. Cause i dont have oscilloscope. But i thought that the SUSB and SUSC exist, cause there are 3 and 5 voltage in the coil

Comment

what if i shorted S5_ON, SPI_1.8V_ON, MAINON and SUSON can it damaged the motherboard? because S5_ON is exist
                                          Last edited by ndarjo21; 01-26-2022, 12:08 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                          X