Comment

Re: New Members - please post your introductions here

New member how do i post my hellos

Comment

Just looking to learn from posts on your subjects ! Thanks

Comment

Hello, my name is Daniel, I'm from the UK, and I would like to repair things rather than throwing them away.
          I am fed up with a throw away culture.

Comment

Gooday mate. Im from Austraya. haha. Most of us dont speak like that. I've visited this forum many times over the years, and just thought why the hell didnt I join up a long time ago.

Comment

Hi guys! Glad to be part of this forum. Despite my mainly strengths are in software development field I'm dealing with electronics in my spare time since I remember myself
              Thanks.

Comment

Hello! I'm an IT Engineer/ System administrator and hobbyist electronics repairman.

Comment

Hey, my name is Steve and I am retired. I went through school with a slide rule. I progressed by learning basic programming languages, reading many �� books, and building a desktop.
                  It's been a long journey for this old guy!
                  Have a good one.

Comment

Hi i am Dean, it technitian (more smartphone technitian) and i came across this forum while searching for a solution for my Compaq CQ58-d33SZ. The problem is the caps lock is blinking 3 times in a sequence, so i read every thread here about CQ58 and did not find anyone with the same problem so i will explain in it more though-rally a new thread
                    Cheers

Comment

This seems like the best possible forum at this point in my life - I have a bunch of vintage monitors and PSUs that need my attention, and I have been postponing the work for several years, partly due to being busy and partly because of a chronic disease which is now in remission (yay!).

So, hopefully I can, with the help of this great community, fix at least some of these.

Comment

Hi, software guy here looking to repair my 40" Samsung LCD.

What could possibly go wrong with a software guy trying to dabble in electronics?

I am just dangerous enough to use a multimeter and safe enough to avoid high voltage circuits.

Brighton, Michigan.

Comment

Hello everyone
                          Hope to have some fun here as well as learn more about computer electronics.

Comment

Hi everybody. I'm new member ...i'm kurdish.
                            I hope I can learn a lot here

Comment

Hello

Comment

Hell

Hello everyone i'm new member...
                                I'm kurdish
                                I hope to learn very thing here.
                                I met this site through a Google search for my problem
                                i have a problem with my laptop pleaze help me. I want to unlock my bios password key. My laptop is acer nitro 5 an515-53-55G9.
                                The bios password key : 1227099152

Comment

Hi Saadi I don't know

Comment

Originally posted by faryad70 View Post
                                    hi saadi i don't know
                                    😕😕

Comment

Hello all - I go by the moniker "CZ" and been working in electronics for the better part of 30 years. Cut my teeth at a place way back when called "Avantek" and then went into the Navy.

This seems like a great place for electronics related stuff...

Comment

hello, Nice to meet you!!!

Comment

Hi Everyone

I've just read the first few posts back from when this forum was first started - I am seriously impressed how there have been multiple of thousands of posts in here!

I am the owner of a small computer repair outfit in New Zealand.
                                          I've originally come from a software and admin background.
                                          Currently we are replacing entire boards if components are broken. In the future I would like to improve my knowledge on component level repairs before feeling comfortable offering it to clients.

Thank you everyone here for your contribution and allowing shared learning!
                                          I'm looking forward to learning from the ones who know and share where I can be of help.

Comment

Working...
                                          X