This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Members - please post your introductions here

I am also new. I study electrical engineering. I am quite interested in the analog circuitry department and wish to contribute a little

Comment

Hi everyone,

After sometime reading this forum and finding helpful information, I just create my own account.

Thanks .
      Pedro, Miami FL

Comment

Hiya! Joining to seek some help in getting my Panasonic 65VT60 up and running, got it for a steal on ebay with a picture issue that apparently may be a buffer board, very happy that a great resource like this is out here.

Comment

Hi, newbie looking for help on a Samsung LE23R88BD, found this site through the most famous search engine.

Comment

Hi. I was reading some of the posts to this forum and realized that this would be a great source of knowledge and experience to help me fix my Vizio. Since this forum has been in operation for a good 10 years, I'm sure there's not too much you haven't already been exposed to or asked.

Thanks in advance!!

Matt

Comment

Hello, my name is Preston, Found this site a couple years ago, now putting it to use hoping to get some help on a Sharp tv and some voltages.

Nice to meet everyone here!

Comment

I'm Mike...37 yr old from Rochester, NY area. I wanted to say thanks for your site. Found it after deciding to 'experiment' with my in-laws broken 23" Samsung that suddenly stopped working. With the help of the site, I was able to breath life back into it for literally a couple bucks. Isnpired me to pull out my old 37" LCD from the basement that would not stay on for more than 5 min...and get that working again too...and that one was FREE Caps weren't the problem with either, but was still able to get the valuable info here. Thank you for your site and all who contribute!
                Mike

Comment

Hello everybody
                  i read the forum for a long time and many articles have help a lot keep the good work
                  guys

Comment

Hi all,
                    I'm Totoro and found the site via a search that referenced a thread. Looks like a great place. I play with Arduinos and audio. I also like old test equipment and keeping that stuff running. My job background is in programming but I've been keen on hardware since I was a kid. I am always learning and hopefully I can share my (limited) knowledge here. Thanks for the opportunity to do both.

Comment

Hello everyone,

Very long time reader of this forum! Happy to be onbaord!

Comment

Hi Guys

Found this site in hopes to repair my Insignia 42 Plasma
                        Used to repair tube type TVs and old VCRs few years back as well as PCs & Monitors.
                        Havent kept up to speed on these Flat Panels

Comment

Hi all my names Mark & and I have been an electronics/radio communications engineer since 1981 (so I have seen a few changes over the years ) I stumbled across this site while looking for some information on an HP monitor and could see that some of the post's were quite detailed and obviously from knowledgeable people (which makes a nice change).
                          Nice to be on board.

Comment

Hi-

I'm about to dive into a recap of my ACBEL API1PC36 ps on an old G4 MDD and found this forum while searching for info. What a great group!

Comment

Hi,
                              Im here to find some help with reparing and also share some experiences.
                              Peter.

Comment

Hello, I joined this forum for help with my Panasonic TV and for help with other electronics in the future. Thanks for the help.

Comment

Hey All. New to this forum. Looking to replace my bad capacitors on my Samsung Syncmaster 120hz monitor! Wish me luck!

Comment

Hi guys

Looks like an informative site.

Beanie is the name. Welsh expat living in southern Ontario.

Comment

Hi

I am a new member. Just joined as I noticed strange display problem with my LCD TV and trying to resolve it myself. Looking forward to hearing from the experts.

Thanks

Comment

Hi , Computer repair is my hobby . I have repaired and fixed and disassembled computers for more than 12 years .This is not my profession but I enjoy building computers . Well now I want to learn how to fix TV'S . I am a fast learner and want to repair my own lcd and plasma Tv's any new tech . Sorry for my other posts if u see nada , hit the wrong button.

Ciao

Comment

Hi, I'm Tim and I manage the electronics department in a Thrift Shop. Every day I receive, sort, test practically, and then clean and sell assorted electronics of all kinds. Its my dream job! Lately, I've been having great success repairing items that I believe to be worth the time, and soon I hope to open up my repairs to the general public.

Hopefully I'll be here long-term, especially if I do start servicing everything I'm asked to look at. I've been tinkering with electronics all my life and this hobby has shared a love for research and information of all kinds.

Comment

Working...
                                          X