X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Members - please post your introductions here

Good news to everyone.
    I'm Dmitry from Russia. I feed my bears, drink some cup of vodka, and tired to play my balalayka. So, now i try to fix short circuit in mainbord of notebook. May be you guys know, how i can make it longer ???
    Thanks for your attention, and for great forum too.

Comment

Greetings
      Steve from Ireland, I.T. tech last 25 years, Had my own business but ill health forced me to close it, doing part time repairs and adult teaching, slowly on the mend.
      Hope to be helpful as I hope others can be for me.
      Good luck

Comment

miranda37- Hello,I am living near Lisbon and like work in electonics repair. I hope to learn with yours assisteance and practice.

Comment

Hi my name is Ronald I'm from Peru I work in a laptop electronics; and I need the laptop scheme compaq cq45 6050A2498701 MB-A02

Comment

Hello Everyone,
            My name is Joshua and I am from Chattanooga Tennessee. I am an electronics hobbyist and Electrial Engineering Technologist.

Comment

Hi I'm Vic - looking for help with a OLED T-con board.

Comment

Hello, everyone! I'll be very short and on the subject. I wanna make a little business with repairing TVs. I've seen that a lot of people in my city just give away TVs, I want to collect them and try to repair them. I do not have the necessary knowledge to that but Since a few days, I started to learn basics of electricity, AC/DC, capacitors, resistors, etc. I'm going to study those things for a while till I will be able to have basics of electricity and basic knowledge to repair a TV. In the same time I discovered that I'm passionate about that, the idea to make money just turned into a passion for electronics. I know that those things need a lot of studies, research, headaches and time. Overall I want to get necessary knowlegde to be able to repaird a TV!

Comment

Hi all. Electronics hobbyist - beginner level in Sydney Australia.

Also plagued by cheap faulty caps. Now on a mission to figure out weird manufactures and getting their datasheets for specific Series / Model numbers. Sigh, such a chore...

I plan on posting a new thread asking for some help after I do a little more searching and googling

Comment

Hi Guys,

My computer history is as follows - Oric-1 followed by Spectrum 48k, Acorn Electron, Commodore 64, Amiga 500, Amiga 1200, PC 80286. Went into business software development, networking and factory control systems after uni in the late 80's then onto web development in the late 90's then iphone Android apps in the 2010's.

Comment

Hello to the Community! Nice to meet everybody! Our work helps protect environment and helps our EATH housekeeping.

Comment

I am sorry I meant EARTH keeping

Comment

Hi, I'm new to this forum and interested in some trouble shooting with electronic devices.

Comment

Hi. I am new to this forum and hope I have posted this in the correct place..Just here to introduce myself. My names Dave originally from Uk and now living in Ireland. My interests are a mixed bag with everything from BSA motorcycles to carpentry but I like to dabble with fixing anything electronic or mechanical really. I have learned a lot just following the lcd tv board troubleshooting and repairs on this site and have fixed a few tvs myself ! Hope I"m never too old to learn something new.

cheers guys

Comment

Hello, i am new to board level laptop repairs, i have experience and knowledge to troubleshoot and repair mobile phones on board level. Thank You

Comment

Hello! I'm a do it your self.... or at least try to do it your self kinda girl.

I'm trying to troubleshoot my Samsung LCD TV and fix it myself... money is tight especially having kids and all... so I try to fix it myself.

Thanks for having this awesome forum!

Comment

Hi, I'm an electronics hobbyist who's been playing around with my multimeter, soldering iron and heat gun for about 35 years. This forum is an awesome resource for repairing all small electronics ! Thanks

Comment

Hello My name is Sergio, electronics enthusiast and not-so-great handyman. Cheers.

Comment

Hi my name is Dave and I'm looking to try and troubleshoot problms with my Panasonic LCD TV.

Comment

Hello I'm Jerry.. Plainfield, il. I love iot. And electronics....i found this site by way of YouTube

Comment

Clint from SC. Found badcaps while looking for a way to fix my Samsung P2770 that routinely cuts itself off. I'm a noob at this stuff but I did replace the bad caps on my Samsung 225bw and got it working again. I figure if I can eke some more life out of a great monitor, better off than buying a new one.

Comment

Working...
                                          X