• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Members - please post your introductions here

Hello world! I hope to give and receive valuable infos

Comment

Hello, My name is Tom from NY. My hobby is fix computers and electronics.

Comment

Hi
        Im Rad from Tunisia
        I have a shop in wich i repair phone(iPhone, samsung, etc)
        I do Macbook unlock
        Thank you all

Comment

Hello to everyone. I am joining from Turkey. My teacher. I've been dealing with electronics for 10 years. Why can't I open a new thread?
          Last edited by Öğretmen27; 10-14-2019, 05:34 AM.

Comment

Hello all, I'm David I'm in my 40's been an electronics tinkerer I guess since the 80's when I took all of my Stompers apart to try and build something or another.

I've been out of work for a while now with some pretty serious kidney issues so I've had time to tackle a few projects when I feel up to it. I'm a little more than half way done building my ultralight, I've built a "Yeoman's Lathe" which I is going to save me a ton of cash finishing up the airplane.

I tinker with Raspberry pi and Arduino boards but honestly most of the time I find a better more reliable way to accomplish my objective with an analog solution.

At present I am trying to put together a HHO water torch from scratch. To that end I'm looking to modify an ATX power supply to provide the low voltage high current my present cell calls for. If possible I'd like to end up with it as a bench top variable lab power supply which would have come in handy an innumerable amount of times over the years.

Comment

Hi Thestrup from Denmark here.

I'm a software developer with a electrical engenerring degree back in the days. I love tinkering with stuff, but unfortunately I don't have much time to spare (work and kids, you probably know the drill).

My first task is to get a Syncmaster with a TSTB up and running again, but I have lots of other projects in queue :-)

Comment

Hello Everyone,
                New here from down under (Australia)
                Looks like a great place of like minded people who want to tackle component level repair.

Comment

Hello everybody!

It is nice to repair electronic devices and reduce the electronic waste in the world!

Greetings from The Netherlands!

Comment

Greetings,

I joined this forum to help me fix all of my old broken stuff.

Comment

I am Abul from a small town in the heart of India. S/w engineer by profession and own a Macbook (and a few other apple devices). As little as I know about hardware, I don't mind opening devices and repairing them...and tbh I have had a really bad track record in terms of number of devices repaired vs number of tries. I hope that will change though since that track record extends up to preteen years. I would like to think I have grown a bit wiser since those days

A very warm greeting to you all...and sincere thanks to moderators and senior/all members who selflessly help noobs like me!

Comment

Hola a todos, me sume a este foro para aprender más y tratar de ayudar si se puede, ahora estoy con un problema que seguramente me ayudaran..

muchas gracias.

Comment

My name is jaw... just trying to troubleshoot a tv and need some techie buddies to help... thanks!

Comment

Hello, I'm a software engineer with very limited hardware experience looking to fix my TV so it doesn't end up in a landfill!

Comment

hello, i am new in the community. i just try to add another experience in my life. i want to repare my on oold apple and share my experience with all of you. many thanks for this oportunity

Comment

Hello! I'm new here, trying to figure out this damned samsung tv haha.

Comment

hello

Comment

Hello World!

My name is Dan. I live in south eastern PA. I'm new to soldering and circuit board repairs.

Comment

Hello Friend

My Name is Jono. Live in Melbourne Australia, very new to the board and circuit repair. wanting to learn more about this. I work as an IT systems administrator in the automotive industry.

Comment

welcome

Comment

my name is ahmed
                                          iam from egypt
                                          iam technical tv

Comment

Working...
                                          X