This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Members - please post your introductions here

Hello all, my name is Tom and I´m new to this site.

Comment

Hi Everyone, My name is George, I am a new member, I have the unfortunate luck of having a dead xps 13.... As an avid DIY'er I look forward to trying to fix it.

Comment

hyyyy. nice to know this forum. i hope get more knowledges from here

sorry for my english, my english isn't good, but thank you for allowing me to join

Comment

Hi everyone, not new to this forum, was browsing it a while.
          My name is Sylwek, I try to fix things that my friends broke.

Comment

Hi everyone
            I hope that you are running cold. Ageing, temperature and dust aren't friends...
            Misuse is also under criticism.
            I wish you happy component level repairs and regulated by the forum rules presence (as low esr high quality caps)
            Vaggelis

HTML Code:
            <s>This is a test for editing capability</s>
            Last edited by mtbf_extend; 09-20-2018, 11:35 AM. Reason: test

Comment

Hello there, I've been here for years lurking so here is my first post to greet you all.

Comment

Hello badcaps!
                I thought I would introduce myself. I'm a complete newbie but eager to learn. I just like to tinker with electronic devices (mainly laptops) to see if i can fix them. I love the challenge
                By the way my name is Cyrielle and I am from Paris, FR
                So, a warm "Bonjour" to everyone!

Comment

Hi there! I've come here looking for help with a laptop! I have many years of soldering experience, but actual knowledge of electronics and circuits is well beyond me!

Comment

Quick Intro - I am learning how to repair laptop motherboards and my plan is to learn from you guys and girls as well as share my knowledge where possible.

Comment

Hello Everyone,
                      I need some time before risking to talk in a new community.

Comment

Hello to all,

I found you by chance, while I was looking for some help in how to repair the samsung PSU to plasma.

But I discovered that a beautiful group is in it.

I hope I can contribute.

I write from Palermo, Italy. I love electronics.
                        I am an electrical engineer with almost a degree in electrical engineering.

A big hello to everyone.

Comment

Hi everyone my name is Lukas, I've been here for a while and just decided to make an account.

Comment

Hi everyone, KC from Malaysia. Found this forum from Mr. Google when I was looking for tips on repairing a Philips TV.

Hope to learn from all.

Comment

Greg here from Canada. This forum seems like a great resource!

Comment

Hello, everyone. Im new here. Im from Slovenia, Maribor I registered on this forum because i want to learn new things about electronic components.

Comment

Hello all,

I need to learn more about electronics to try and repair the bad boards I come across regularly in my job.
                                  I usually swap the bad board...

Hope I can contribute also.
                                  Board looks like a great resource!

see you soon

Comment

Thank you for this wonderful forum.

Normally I'm an assiduous reader, but today I will jump the bridge and start asking questions.

I started learning how to fix LCD TV so I'm eager to continue learning and looking for some advice.

Thanks again!

Comment

Hello from Switzerland ����

Comment

Great looking forum seems to be a lot of expertise here from a first glance.

I have a electronics backround looking for support for mostly tvs and pc

Comment

Hello, glad to visit your informative site.

Comment

Working...
                                          X