This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Members - please post your introductions here

Hello, I'm a long time ThinkPad user and have quite a few of them in stock, most of which were brought back to life from various degree of near death, but otherwise in pristine condition, especially those from the old IBM days.

Comment

Hello!
      I'm from Brazil but soon to be moving to europe.
      Been doing repairs for a long time, hope to continue doing there.

Comment

Heeeeello everybody! Name's Luca, I'm Italian and I'm a complete n00b at electronics!

I love retro computing/gaming, which is the reason why I found and instantly subscribed at BadCaps. I love coding small tools and currently I'm working as a Cyber Security Analyst.

Comment

Hello, to all bad capers. I have been reading your accounts while waiting for my registration to come through. What a great site you have! I am so happy to have found a place to talk about troubleshooting electronics and learn new techniques. I am a retired electronics engineer lastly at Raytheon in Texas, USA. Today I just turned 74, so I am way out of touch with modern concepts, but I see the basic concepts I learned are still widely in use today. I found your wonderful site by googling around on leaky caps in power supplies. I have brought back to life several consumer items with bad power supplies by just looking for bulging electrolytics. How easy could that be! Great to be here with all of you.

Comment

hola

Comment

Hi I m pandorium777 b first system was a TI994A 300baud acoustic modem 4k ram cassette player expansion box. Feel free to ask me anything

Comment

Well ok here goes my name is Mike I like electronics. Just enough to mess around a little I like to read all the posts not to many question and glad to meet you all.

Comment

Sorry must have posted wrong spot. My name is Mike like electronics like to read all the posts, I do not have many questions and I am glad to meet you all.

Comment

Hello everyone my name is Mike I like electronics and like to read all the posts. I do not have many questions and it is good to meet you all.

Comment

Hello, my name is Luca.
                      Mi life passions are my child, electronics, radio communications, physiotheraphy ad knowledge in general.

Thankyou very much for the opportunity to be part of this community.
                      Cheers to all.

Comment

Hello,

I have some technical background and I'm sad about all the electronics waste so time to get some knowledge in fixing stuff.
                        Thanks all for all what you already share.

Comment

Hello people 🙏🙏
                          I am from Massachusetts
                          Electronics has always been a hobby to me
                          I like fixing electronics stuff or trying to get it fix 😃😃 I ran accross the Badcaps website which provided very helpfull information thanks for that
                          So I decided to join the Badcaps community
                          Thanks again appreciate it

Comment

Hi All, found the forum when searching receiver troubleshooting. Try to learn electronics as new hobby.

Comment

Hello all,

I am new to the site, thanks for this wonderful and useful forum

Ivan

Comment

[QUOTE=lulox;1166206Ciao a tutti , scrivo dall'Italia, ho 38 anni e mi diletto a riparare computer, ho trovato per caso il vostro forum in rete , spero nel vostro aiuto nel cercare di riparare tanti altri pc

Comment

Ciao a tutti , il mio nome รจ mistyc e scrivo dall'Italia. Mi diletto a riparare PC da circa 15anni , ho 38 anni , ma ho una passione per l'elettronica ed i computer . Spero di trovare altri che come me adorano questo mondo

Comment

welcome

Comment

Hello! N00b here. I hope I don't break anything.

Comment

Hi.
                                        I have a broken HP ZR2740W with the 10 minutes to black issue. (Goes to black screen after 10 minutes, need to wait and then hopefully can power on again).
                                        I thought that I found long time ago a howto repair this with resoldering. Does anybody know where I find this howto?

Comment

Hi, my name is Marian,
                                          and I would like to request a schematic and/or boardview for the huawei matebook d14 AMD 2021

Comment

Working...
                                          X