X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Members - please post your introductions here

Hello there.

Here from buying a kit from ShopJimmy and after replacing the guts of said TV, screen still black. Was told this community had the potential to help. Love the old school forums.

Dude from Milwaukee, Wisconsin. I brew beer, play video games, have fun with the kiddos and have been working in IT for ~20 years now.

Rock on!

Comment

Hola a todos!
      Estoy recien iniciando en el mundo de la reparacion a nivel componentes en laptops. Me alegra haber encontrado este Foro. Ojala pueda no solo aprender de muchos expertos que vi por aqui, sino aportar aunque sea algun humilde conocimiento o experiencia.
      Exitos para todos!

Comment

Hi, my name is Marius I'm 42 years old and I'm from Constanța, Romania. I'm here for my future repairing projects and other info.
        Good and happy to meet all of U! ��

Comment

Hi everyone,

I gathering information to repair a computer screen.

Comment

Hi guys, I'm just posting as an intro too, being passionate about electronics...too
            Cheers

Comment

Hi! I'm a Youtube and Forum Uncertified Repair Technician. Most of the time I don't really know what I am doing but I can follow instructions and have a great time learning.

Comment

hello world !
                a total newb to the world of hi-fi restoration and appreciation but am looking to learn !
                i'm from switzerland and have been collecting vintage amps and turntables for only a few months and would really like to learn some of the basics of maintenance and repair. love the site and have generally been able to find solutions to all the issues i have without needing to join... but i guess i just want to be part of the conversation now
                looking forward to meeting you all and learning from the best !
                cheers
                jonnym

Comment

How tha hell do I make a thread

Comment

Nice to know the forum

Comment

Hi to all, my hobby is electronics on component level. I repair different clinical laboratory equipment and as a hobby - a component level repairs of different type of consumer electronics. Looking forward to joining the forum!

Comment

hi guys Steve here i am a retired engineer looking for a new hobby in electronics so need all the help i can get

Comment

Hi my name is Steve and i have recently retired being a engineer mainly mechanical but looking for a new hobby in electronics so will need all the help i can get

Comment

This shall be my introduction . TADA

Comment

Hi, this is my first post... I want to learn repairing electronics!!!

Comment

Hi guys, thank you for the add, im from Australia and have been into repairing and modding consoles since 1996

Comment

Hello everyone, I'm from Chile

I am collecting information to repair a bios of a computer.

Comment

Hi guys. I'm from Chile. I've been working as software technician for over 15 years. During the pandemic I've been learning more about technical electronical work. Now I've joined to gather more knowledge.

Have a nice day.

Comment

Hi guys,
                                      My name Zulfian from Malaysia. Studied and working in Information Technology (computer & tech). Sorry for my broken English.

Im glad i found this forum with all respective & smart people and techy here.

Me, working in Smartphone Service Centre (technical services & repairing)

Hope to learn from this forum and ahare my experience also..

cheers..

Comment

Hello,
                                        I am From Portugal
                                        Thanks for the invite

Comment

Hello, my name is Rokas and I am currently studying for a bachelor's degree in electrical engineering, at the moment I am trying to understand more about repairing and designing PSB circuits. Your website looks like a great opportunity to share and learn new stuff !
                                          Learn Electronics Repair recommended this place

Comment

Working...
                                          X