View Single Post
Old 10-10-2019, 06:37 PM   #61
Topcat
The Boss Stooge

City & State: Salem, MO
My Country: United States
Line Voltage: 240V @ 60Hz
I'm a: Professional Tech
Default Re: Topcat's Dream Service Bench Reborn!

Just a bump to let anyone that gives a hoot I'm still plugging away at this....

I used to tease old geezer techs that used these.....but I won't anymore, as my aging eyes have come to appreciate it these days! It's a Luxo circa 1960's, all metal with a glass lens. They're around, but most of the knotheads on ebay think they're worth $100 + ridiculous shipping....I found this at a local junk shop for $19. Base was missing, but it was easy to fabricate. Anyone can get the cheap plastic ones......but I'll pass.

If anyone remembers the CM2220 from earlier....well I found a CM2250 on ebay for $10, not working.....

I figured I'd take my broken CM2220 and this one and make one working unit.... Well, the fix for this one was simple....so I've still got a broken but intact CM2220. This one came with all the adapters, cables, and the colorometer as well....I'll have to tinker with that feature.

The other CM2220 that I found along the way. Even today, I find these quite useful. Great for dialing in & burning in modern stuff.

THis is the next to go, big tool box full of mechanics tools.....I've been making a spot for it out in the garage..... I'll fill in the space it consumes with something else I'm pondering...

That's all for now......
Attached Images
File Type: jpg bench_3390.JPG (315.7 KB, 44 views)
File Type: jpg bench_3391.JPG (305.6 KB, 43 views)
File Type: jpg bench_3393.JPG (260.8 KB, 43 views)
File Type: jpg bench_3394.JPG (272.9 KB, 43 views)
File Type: jpg bench_3395.JPG (199.1 KB, 43 views)
File Type: jpg bench_3396.JPG (222.8 KB, 44 views)
File Type: jpg bench_3397.JPG (270.8 KB, 43 views)
File Type: jpg bench_3398.JPG (246.1 KB, 43 views)

Badcaps.net Services:

Premade Capacitor Kits
Badcaps.net Capacitor Master List

Motherboard Repair Services

If you've come here in search of replacement capacitors or repair services, please use the links above.
----------------------------------------------
Badcaps.net Forum Members Folding Team
http://folding.stanford.edu/
Team : 49813
Join in!!
Team Stats
Topcat is online now   Reply With Quote