X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Members - please post your introductions here

Hello Guys!
    I'm from germany and i would like to join this community!
    My english isn't that good.. But i think i can live with that xD

Best regards!

Comment

Hi, I'm Simon... named by many ppl as "SimonFixIt" Give a go to any piece of broken hardware or software I get in hands. Used to fix cellphones as part time few years back (before smartphone era). Then it became more charging ports and screens I smartphones and tablets/ iPads. Now focused on iPads repairs, software, hardware, nand exchange, unlocking. Have some experience in TVs (love Vestel...no not really ,monitors and mono's repairs. Want to say Hi to everyone.

Comment

Hello form,

İ am a new member from North Cyprus, i am with computers from 1990s, i love electronics and make repairs , i started to repair computers since 1995 and i have good hardware skills now

Thanks 😁😁🤣

Comment

Hi I have work in electronic shop for Radio and tv for service long time.
          After that i have work at Ericsson in sweden. For repair of electronics.
          And after that I have study electronic for cars. Very intresting to learn.
          I live in sweden. And i am 56 yers old. And have 2 children.

Comment

Great forum you have here. I stumbled on it try to find tech help on a LCD tv set and found a new place to get very useful info. Happy I found you guys. Thanks.

Comment

Hello everyone. I am an electronics enthusiast, I like to bring broken devices back to life. I oppose today's trends, where quantity counts, not quality. I will try to help you as much as I can, I count on your kindness. Regards

Comment

Hi from Britain, I am an old timer by most peoples standards, but have always been into amateur radio from around 12 years of age. I built my first valve transmitter back then and blew the house fuses a couple of times as I did not know how a simple switch worked. I eventually got it right and used a broom stick to throw the switch and there was a deafening silce and no bang or flash of light. I worked for AEG telefunkedn as a fault finder on a production line and later got in service industry again fault finding and ending up on home security before I retired due to medical health issues.

I am still active and repair/modify my equipment and even do repairs for my son'S PC and phones LoL.

Nice to meet you all
                John

Comment

Hi All!

Long time lurker, but first time poster.

Hoping to start a new thread to solve the mystery of a Macbook board that works fine with a bench supply, but cut out after a second with the official charger.

Many Thanks!

Comment

I'm here to try and get help for a tv as the company sharp refuses to try and help and are just trying everything they can to push a live person on me to have it serviced when all I need is a firmware update however their site link is broken

Comment

Hello!!!

Comment

Hey.
                        Name - Aigars
                        Location - Jelgava, Latvia
                        Age - 22 (soon 23)

I'm more IT guy than hardware guy, but like to make things working. Working as IT service engineer (and administrator). In parallel I'm studying in bachelor studies of IT. Here to get some advice and for schematics.

Have a nice day!

Comment

Hello everyone.
                          I hope to find some interesting things here.

Comment

Hello world !

Comment

Hi guys my name is wilton, unfortunately I have no proper electronic background, but I'm always looking forward to improve my knowledge, or help someome with their struggle with the basic that I know, so that's why I decided to subscribe to this fantastic Forum.

Comment

Hello world!!

Comment

Hello world!!!

Comment

Hello world!!!

also this fourim is looking pretty cool

Comment

Hello. My name is Kuba and I live in Scotland. I guess I'll be a regular visitor of this page as I can see you have very responsive and knowledgable people here. Thanks!

Comment

I need eeprom for canon printhead pf04

Comment

hi bro
                                          thank u for create this forum

Comment

Working...
                                          X