corrupted bios asus x53sj mb k53sv 2.3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

corrupted bios asus x53sj mb k53sv 2.3

Hi guys I have this laptop wan't to start "black screen" I have tried another bios dump and power on but the graphic card have conflict problem, I have flashed with asus update with correct bios but at restart gpu are ok and keybord write sj automatically.
    I have attacched the original corruped dump, it's possible to fix ?
    Thanks all
    Attached Files

Re: corrupted bios asus x53sj mb k53sv 2.3

try both
    Attached Files
    Im Back... sort of...

Comment

with k53sv as320 the keyboard write automatically sj, with k53sj as work correctly but after 7 - 8 restart the display remain black and need to reprogram bios to rework again

Comment

Originally posted by magnetepazzo View Post
        Hi guys I have this laptop wan't to start "black screen" I have tried another bios dump and power on but the graphic card have conflict problem, I have flashed with asus update with correct bios but at restart gpu are ok and keybord write sj automatically.
        I have attacched the original corruped dump, it's possible to fix ?
        Thanks all
        Can check which board code is this?
        Mainly repair laptops, sometimes LCD/LED monitors. Also accepts changing/reballing/reflow BGA job request.

Comment

k53sv rev 2.3

Comment

k53sv rev 2.3
            try
            Attached Files
            Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests all donations are welcome, click:

>>>>> https://www.badcaps.net/index.php?pageid=donate1 <<<<<

Every donation made will go towards server fees and maintenance costs.

Comment

k53sv rev 2.3
              try
              Attached Files
              Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests all donations are welcome, click:

Comment

Hi peste, I have tryed the dumps, with first x53sv.rar the laptop don't power on, no led no power. with the second file the laptop start correctly but vga nvidia are in conflict of address. Have you a solution for me ? thanks

Comment

Originally posted by ala_borbe View Post
                  try both
                  thank's bro

Comment

Hi peste, I have tryed the dumps, with first x53sv.rar the laptop don't power on, no led no power. with the second file the laptop start correctly but vga nvidia are in conflict of address. Have you a solution for me ? thanks
                    try
                    Attached Files

Comment

Ok tanks to all for help me, I have tried many bios dump and I have see good work with one of this, but after 2 days work ok the laptop are died, I have reflashed the bios and work again, why ? thanks

Comment

Working...
                      X