X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Eeprom dump thread!

Hi,

I have a toshiba 40l3653db with flashing green light, found this forum & thread searching google unsucessfully for firmware.
    Can anyone help, point me to any appropiate firmware?
    Its the vestel 17MB110 main board, screen is VES400UNDS-2D-N12.
    Thank you.

Comment

good afternoon, I have a polaroid TV tql40f4pr006 with the main board HK-T RT2957P63 panel V400HJ6-PE1-P7-12V for which the eprom dump was needed.
      thanks

Comment

Hi, I need the bin file for Magnavox 55ME314V/F7 A4GR1MMA, panel U4DR0XH. I have the DUMP file but is corrupted, I am using the BIN file for the DS3 but I got inverted picture. Thanks
        Last edited by luzmina; 02-21-2022, 11:56 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by luzmina View Post
          Hi, I need the bin file for Magnavox 55ME314V/F7 A4GR1MMA, panel U4DR0XH. I have the DUMP file but is corrupted, I am using the BIN file for the DS3 but I got inverted picture. Thanks
          Post your non-working dump here, I'll try to fix it.

Comment

Here it is. Thanks
            Attached Files

Comment

Here it is. Thanks
              Try this Dump.
              Attached Files

Comment

The fixed file works!!! but the picture is still inverted, same as when using the 55ME314V/F7 DS3 file, Thanks

Comment

The fixed file works!!! but the picture is still inverted, same as when using the 55ME314V/F7 DS3 file, Thanks
                  Here you need to try to enter the service mode through the remote control (you need to know exactly what code to dial on the remote control) and change the "mirror" item to ON or OFF.

Comment

good afternoon, along with the dump that works
                    thanks

Comment

good afternoon, along with the dump that works
                      thanks
                      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Cantv View Post
                        Hello , some one can share with me the EEPROM DUMP FOR Samsung tv UN60H7150 . Thank you in Advance .
                        I tried to read the eeprom for you but was unable to. Tv does work and has no problems at all.

For some reason this eeprom wont read. I tried a few others and they all read no problem.

Is there a trick to reading this one?

Comment

Firmware needed please for a polaroid p43d300fp
                          lcd panel VES430UNDA-2D NI2
                          MAINBOARD 17MB110P 23397404

Comment

Originally posted by vinceroger69 View Post
                            Firmware needed please for a polaroid p43d300fp
                            lcd panel VES430UNDA-2D NI2
                            MAINBOARD 17MB110P 23397404
                            For me in the archive is mb110 not 110p. If you want you can try.
                            https://files.fm/u/ve6hh359y

Comment

Originally posted by yokoono View Post
                              Thankyou i will give it a try is it best too remove the ic and programe it that way using a ch341a

Edit just downlaoded the file i tried to extract it says no archive is either unknown format or damaged i have tried downlaoding it twice
                              Last edited by vinceroger69; 03-09-2022, 09:37 AM.

Comment

Changed to a diffrent pc downloaded files ok if using a ch341a which files do add? i have never really used a ch341a before thanks

Comment

Thankyou i will give it a try is it best too remove the ic and programe it that way using a ch341a

Edit just downlaoded the file i tried to extract it says no archive is either unknown format or damaged i have tried downlaoding it twice
                                  I checked. The archive is good. Use another unzipped or newer version. Installation is done from the stick not with CH341.
                                  Do you know the installation procedure for Vestel electronics?

Comment

I checked. The archive is good. Use another unzipped or newer version. Installation is done from the stick not with CH341.
                                    Do you know the installation procedure for Vestel electronics?
                                    I picked two sets up yesterday for free both seem too have firmware issues, i have just ordered remotes for both sets so cant try the firmware until remote comes.
                                    please can you explaine the update procedure step by step and i will give it ago i have 1gb and 2gb usb memory sticks so hope that will be ok. Thankyou for your help.

Comment

Last edited by vinceroger69; 03-10-2022, 04:52 AM.

Comment

I picked two sets up yesterday for free both seem too have firmware issues, i have just ordered remotes for both sets so cant try the firmware until remote comes.
                                        please can you explaine the update procedure step by step and i will give it ago i have 1gb and 2gb usb memory sticks so hope that will be ok. Thankyou for your help.
                                        You need the remote control for installation. The installation is done with the OK key.

Comment

You need the remote control for installation. The installation is done with the OK key.
                                          Hopefully remote will come either today or tomorrow, what format do i need too wipe usb stick with and could you please tell me the procedure i will print if off for future refrence thanks.

Comment

Working...
                                          X