Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Samsung TV LT24e310nd/ZA backlight bleed or Bad CFL??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Samsung TV LT24e310nd/ZA backlight bleed or Bad CFL??

Hi to all.
    Just picked up 5 of these Samsung TV's model LT24e310nd/ZA ' They all have the same issues. Screen has bright white strip on the right side and rest of the screen has a yellowish hase.
    Tried reset to factory defaults.Different power supply. Same issues.
    Please help. Thanks in advance.
    Attached Files

Re: Samsung TV LT24e310nd/ZA backlight bleed or Bad CFL??

Try a firmware update on one of them, see if it helps any, these seem to be led lit tv/monitors.

Comment

Maybe this will help, not sure, I see an option for live chat etc.: https://www.samsung.com/in/support/t...test-software/

Comment

https://www.samsung.com/us/computing...lt24e310nd-za/

Comment

Perform the Picture Test and to see if your TV is displaying the test image properly.
          Go to MENU - Support - Self Diagnosis - Picture Test
          If the test image is properly displayed, the poor picture may be caused by the source or signal.

Comment

Color temperature refers to how red (warm) or blue (cool) the color palette is. This control helps you to adjust the color settings on your TV. You can change the color settings by following these steps:

Using the TV remote, select settings and look for a menu item labelled video or picture.
            Select Color Temperature. A slider should appear that allows you to slide between cool and warm colors. The colors might also be labelled red or blue.
            Slide the settings away from red/warm and towards blue/cool using the remote control. You can leave the slider at the point where the color suits you.

Adjusting the Hue

Adjusting the hue is just like adjusting the color temperature. In this case, the color extremes are between red and green. So, if you don’t like the result after adjusting the color temperature, you can adjust the hue by moving the slider towards the green extreme.

Comment

Try a different source, like antenna, dvd player, cable pc or different pc, etc, to make sure it's not just having trouble with the source.

Comment

Are these edge lit?
                I assume no responsibility for any stupid suggestions I might post.

Comment

Didn't see anything describing the backlight array, I'm guessing it's not edge lit because it's over 2 inches thick??

Comment

I think I would pull panel and have a look at backlights. It's a small monitor, so shouldn't be to difficult.
                    I assume no responsibility for any stupid suggestions I might post.

Comment

Working...
                    X