This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Members - please post your introductions here

Hi, I am hoping to develop skills in motherboard repair! I was referred here by Paul Daniels.

Comment

Hi, all!
      Name is Knut! :-)

Wish i found this place sooner..
      Well, i`m a newbie tech, mainly working on cellphones, but every now and then try to fix "bits and bobs".
      Here to learn, and hopefully share ;-)

Comment

Hi my name is Bill, I am from Greece.

I have a problem with an industrial pc and I found many info on this forum. Thank you all!!!!

Comment

hi,
          am siyanga network engineer in zambia

Comment

I broke a cap while taking out a video card and while searching the internet came upon this forum. I have two sons and they are at the age of learning about electronics. One has the Raspberry the other an Arduio. I'm a newbie to electronics so, I figure this looks like a great place to learn more and to ask questions. Thanks!

Comment

Hi,
              My name is Raimo and I joined today. In the moment I am trying to repair an oldish plasmaTV LG 42PC1D-SC.AEULLJP ("Bad signal" in the beginning, but it begins to work after a while). I found this site when trying to find out info about the TV.

I am a retired electronics engineer with experience in ancient software development, sales of microcomputer systems and development systems and teaching switching theory basics in a college (like in the book: Wilkinson: The Essence of Digital Design).
              So, my 1st experience with microprocessors was 8008 in 1975. Later I have used some 8051s and its derivates from Dallas. Small Atmel processors are nice too, because they cost allmost nothing.

Comment

Hello all members,

Hope to find help for my MSI MB with a bad capacitor. Been through a lot of computers starting with a 2 floppy Compaq Portable. Looking forward to learning more about the hardware side of them.

Comment

Hello guys.
                  Im from Portugal,found this forum in Google searches of laptop related problems. I hope to contribute and leard new stuff with all comunity.

Comment

Hi there..

I am from indonesia, i've been working on the computer system since 1998 , fisrt computer processor i am ever studied is zilog z80 , after that i have my own intel 8088 aka XT..

I am excited about how computer work.. compare about any other hardware and tool that time..

The revolution of the computer and gadget is drive me crazy..

I have to learn all of the thing about computer system, laptop, interface, programming and so on..

By the way that's is my introduction..

"I am the ordinary person in the ordinary world"

Comment

Hi there..

I am from indonesia, i've been working on the computer system since 1998 , fisrt computer processor i am ever studied is zilog z80 , after that i have my own intel 8088 aka XT..

I am excited about how computer work.. compare with any other hardware and tool that time..

The revolution of the computer and gadget is drive me crazy..

I have to learn all of the thing about computer system, laptop, interface, programming and so on..

By the way that's is my introduction..

"I am the ordinary person in the ordinary world"

Comment

Hi, my name is David, from the U.S. I found Badcaps while searching for answers to an issue I am having with my Samsung PN64F8500 Plasma TV. I found what I believe is the issue. It is called sparklies where , in my case, subtle flickering of green and red is visible.

I am hoping to find a technician that can fix the issue.

Comment

Hello,
                          I'm Alvaro, from Spain. I found this forum while researching what I believed to be overly cheap caps on ebay, which I believed may be counterfeit. 120000uF 100V caps for about 30$ seemed too good to be true.
                          I'm trying to design and build the best PSU I can, which means I'm up to no good

My background has nothing to do with electronics, so I may look a bit naive sometimes. Just bear with me please.

Comment

Hello from MN. Found some useful information through google searches on this forum so I decided to join! I look forward to learning from everyone.

Comment

Hi everyone,
                              I came across this site looking for a problem I've got with a TV. I've also repaired other hifi equipment in the past, amplifiers and turntables. I'm knowledgeable about electronics and I'm a service engineer for the company I work for. So I hope I can talk the lingo

Comment

Hi everybody, my name is Mario from Quebec, Canada. Wanted to repair my macbook logic board and was searching infos, schematic and boardview file to troubleshoot the liquid damaged board. Found this site that is full of technical infos so I registered. Didn't found my 820-2883-A schematic and boardview yet so if someone can share the files it would help me. Have a nice day guys :-)

Comment

sorry, I've got a "problem" with a tv lol

Comment

New member. Own an LG47LN5750 that others seem to have had the same problems with LED backlighting that I am having. Hoping to learn and ask questions about troubleshooting. I have done electronics troubleshooting all my life but I'm new at trying to fix LED TVs. I like what I see so far.

Comment

Hello!

Comment

Hello All! I'm a newb and wanted to say "hey". I'm from the USA (PA) and looking for some help w\ a Samsung TV. Once I get access I'll share in details the issues unless I can find a post with similar symptoms. Thanks be to the "admin(s)" who gave me acces. Glad to be part of the community.

Comment

Hello ,I would like to post

Comment

Working...
                                          X