X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Members - please post your introductions here

hi all
    I've been a lurker for a while. Great folks and resources I must say. But decided to take the plunge since I need real advice. Pulling my hair on a power board right now. I am a hobbyist and a novice when it comes to electronics and circuits but at least i know how to use a MM and very good at soldering for starters .

Cheers!!

Comment

Hi, this is Kathy. Our Sharp TV has gone haywire. When I looked on how to fix it, I was referred to this site. Hope to be able to repair it and not replace it.

Thanks.

Comment

as i brand new to this forum, I would like to say thank you for this forum

Comment

Merhaba,
          Tv ve notebook tamiri, teknik servis, iyi çalışmalar diliyorum. Teşekkürler.

Comment

Hi my names lee and i tinker with things. Always have and always will. I like to find out how/why things work and talking to likeminded individuals about different projects.

Comment

Hello,
              And thank you for this forum. Hopefully I will be able to diagnose a faulty set ����

Comment

Re:

Hello everyone, I'm an electronic enthusiast who has being involved in the field as a young man but still haven't mastered and fully understand a lot about electronics. I then left it alone and in 2001 got involved in the computers and mobile phones repair as well as playing music as a Dj and live instruments. I had some formal training in computer repairs (both software and hardware though) and practiced form then, however, about five ago I parted with phone repairs and for the last three or so years I stopped doing compu repairs to focus on my professional job as an Aviation Security Officer Under ICAO. Now I'm in my early forties and thought that I'm not involved in any extra activities and started to be plagued with boredom so I decided to go back into electronics which I always have a passion for. I hope to share as well as learn while here.:

Comment

Registered so I could view the disassembly images for my Dell 2007FPb from here and avoid trashing the plastic casing.

Happy to have found this site

Comment

Hello all, I've been working on / tinkering with electronics for 20+ years. I got a degree in electronics engineering many moons ago, but now it's mostly just a hobby. I came to this forum to try and get a little insight into some problems I'm having with a project.

Comment

Hello everybody!

I'm 55 years old, graduated as Electronics Engineer in Mexico City, Instituto Politecnico Nacional.

Actually lives in Monterrey and try to spend my free time in some repairing and investigation.

I have a consultor and service company, based on maintenance of CNC cutter machines for textile, and CAD systems.

I like to find some where in all internet, in which the most important could be the person and not the name.

Greetings for all that, and expect we can share some knowledge.

Thanks in advance!!!

Comment

Hello, I'm new here.

Comment

Hi All. Trying to solve a problem with my Samsung Plasma. I have almost no idea what I'm doing but the guides on here have been helpful.

Comment

Hello to every1, Just a stalker intrested in repairing stuff

Comment

I Guess I'm the newest member.... LudovicoTkNQ signing in (yes I am a movie/film buff and yes Ludovico Technique is from Stan Kubrick's A Clockwork Orange)

I came here to learn from all of the old heads. I am a bit of a forum junkie and I like the subculture aspect of it. These days facebook groups have eroded forums to the point that its only the hardest of the hardcore people still using them, and I guess thats a good thing.

So here I am to stand on the shoulders of genius and hopefully pickup some additional knowledge that can help me in my amateur level electronics trouble shooting and repair. :thumbup:

Comment

Ciao a tutti gli amici del forum

Comment

Hello
                                  I'm retried. Getting back into electronic repair for some extra side money. I worked in my dad's tv repair shop back in seventies. wow! A lot has changed.

Comment

I guess I'm in the right spot. Anyway my name is Ron Dunn and I've been in the electronics field since 1985. What a journey it's been! Live in Kansas City, MO. Great forum y'all have.

Comment

Hello everyone my name is Bira Galliani and I'm new to the site

Comment

I'am a C-64 Kid :-) recently it is more about Big-Data and Robotics.

Comment

Hello all- My name is Dave and I am new here as well!

Comment

Working...
                                          X