• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Members - please post your introductions here

Hello!!!

Comment

Hello, I'm new here!

I am German, and I do vintage computer repairs. This forum has been a great help for me in the past. Especially when looking for specs of capacitor series that have been discontinued for a very long time.

Comment

Buenos días, soy Jose republica Dominicana, ingeniero en electrónica. Agradecer ser aceptado en esta útil comunidad. Espero tener respuestas para devolver el favor. Que me puedan otorgar.

Comment

Great forum!

Comment

Hi, just decided to join this forums. I found this place when I was searching for solving a problem with a MacBook Air with only 1,4V on L7520 that a buddy from work gave me.

I´m in the computer business since 1999, but still willing to learn and I´m from germany, so please forgive some spelling errors.

Comment

Hello, I'm new here!
              Badcaps spectacular.Good work for everyone.Thank you.

Comment

Hello.
                My name is Alin. I have a computer repair workshop and I've been watching this forum for a long time, and I've been very helpful, thank you very much.

Comment

Hello Eeveybody, my name is Mohmal. Looking for help repairing my boards, and this is the best place. Thank you

Comment

Hello to all members of this forum, i was arrived by a google search but only at the first post i readed my impression as very very postive of professionality and tecbical competence.
                    Thans for all the support for repairing my electronics equipments

Comment

Hello to all members of this forum, i was arrived by a google search but only at the first post i readed my impression as very very postive of professionality and tecbical competence.
                      Thans for all the support for repairing my electronics equipments

Comment

I'm from Australia, been interested in electronics since I broke my first radio as a toddler...learnt a few things since then, primarily how not to break things, and a few tricks on how to fix them, hence on this forum, as it's supposed to help with the latter!

Comment

I am interested in electronics but still learning.
                          At the moment repairing a bk precision 467 and came across this wonderful site.
                          Hoping to learn some more

Comment

Jack from the US here.

Comment

Hi All, Great forum Topcat, hats off to you for starting this so that others may learn. I've been using our companies user account here on Badcaps for years, and thought it was time to create one for myself!

Down with the "Elite" caps, and up with the "Rubycons"!!

Comment

Hello to all members at this great forum. I am Ruslan from Russia, i been interested in electronics, old and rare PC parts, DIY, and repair for my frends! Nice to meet you all!

Comment

Slt à tous. Je suis Armand, Originaire du Gabon (Afrique Centrale). Je m'intéresse beaucoup à la maintenance électronique et informatique depuis 5 ans et je compte ouvrir mon petit atelier. Je viens ici pour compléter mes connaissances et partager également les miennes dans la mesure du possible, mais aussi rencontrer de nouvelles personnes. Je suis très interessé par les sujets évoqués sur cette plate-forme. Merci vraiment aux initiateurs et longue vie à badcaps. Toutes mes excuses aux membres pour le fait que je m'exprime en francais, c'est la langue que nous utilisons ici et pour comprendre les posts, je les traduit en français. Donc je vous prie de ne pas m'en tenir rigueur.
                                  Merci à tous.

Comment

Hello Everyone, new member here, thank you much, looking forward to the education!
                                    thankyou,
                                    Kent

Comment

Hi there,

Name is Sebastian, from Berlin. I do mainly notebook repairs and fix on weekends donated hardware for a ngo so it can be redistributed to ppl in need. Sofar this great forum gave me some good hints. Thats why i signed up.
                                      A shout out to all active members ... thanks for your help and colaboration.

thanks

Sebastian

Comment

hello everyone

Comment

Hello from Germany. Electronics hobbyist and geology PhD student here.

Comment

Working...
                                          X