• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Members - please post your introductions here

Hi everyone, happy to be here.

Comment

Hey to everyone,

I´m Andy and I´m just starting out in the field of electronic repair and I hope to learn a lot from you guys.
      Thanks,
      Andy

Comment

Hi everyone,

Oskar from Sweden, want to ask a question on my old Samsung TV that has a curious (to me) noise error within specific tiles of the screen.

Comment

Hi from Newfoundland Canada. Forum looks awesome! Hoping your members can help me identify a part on a DSi I'm working on. Will post shortly. :-)

Comment

Hi My name is Zaffar IRL. I have been doing electronic repairs for a few years. I will try and repair almost anything from through hole to SMD to chip level. I have most of the tools that I think I need.

I have seen other forums, but this one seems to have all the answers to the responses I have seen so far.

Comment

Meu nome é Igor e sou técnico em computação e informática e estou estudando eletrônica para completar meus saberes.
              Sou senior em computação e informática com 20 anos de experiência.
              É um prazer participar desse forum.

Comment

Hi My name is Zaffar IRL. I have been doing electronic repairs for a few years. I will try and repair almost anything from through hole to SMD to chip level. I have most of the tools that I think I need.

I have seen other forums, but this one seems to have all the answers to the responses I have seen so far.

Comment

Hi,
                  my name is Slawomir. I'm from Poland doing electronics for some time. Happy New Year to everyone.

Comment

Hello good afternoon, I am Rhaverz and I am very interested in participating in this Forum since I am a new technician in repairing Laptops, motherboards and GPUs.

I have just started in this and I am very motivated to help and be helped!

Comment

Hello everyone, This is Brad and nice to meet you guys here. I must say that this is the most helpful forum for me I've ever encounter, another one is stack overflow. I wouldn't know where else to go. thanks again.
                      The more you know, the more you know you don't know.

Comment

Hi,

I'm sure like everyone here we are completely on board with the right to repair. This information should be available to us when we purchase these items from the manufacturer. I would even pay a little extra to get the service manual. I work as the Technology coordinator for a school and we have a lot of devices that are not working. I would love to be able to troubleshoot these devices thoroughly. Instead, I'm forced to throw them in the garbage.

Hope I can contribute in some way.
                        Thanks
                        Mark

Comment

im relatively new to the repair scene but im trying to learn micro soldering and i hope that if i have some trouble in the future i can get help here

Comment

Hi, I'm here to learn more about laptop repair for my job. Nice to be here

Comment

Hi all,

Glad to fibd thus forum.

Comment

good day all

Comment

hello, i'm locking to update bios for a lenovo miix320. I hope to found materials here

Comment

Hi,

I'm sure like everyone here we are completely on board with the right to repair. This information should be available to us when we purchase these items from the manufacturer. I would even pay a little extra to get the service manual. I work as the Technology coordinator for a school and we have a lot of devices that are not working. I would love to be able to troubleshoot these devices thoroughly. Instead, I'm forced to throw them in the garbage.

Hope I can contribute in some way.
                                    Thanks

Comment

Bonjour à tous,
                                      Je suis Français j'habite en Normandie et j'adore le bricolage.
                                      Ma vieille télévision est en panne et je viens de découvrir votre site internet.
                                      Le forum est super avec des membres qui sont passionnés.
                                      Je ne parle pas anglais mais je me débrouille avec la traduction.
                                      Bravo à vous
                                      jibo

Comment

Hi all,
                                        My name is Steve from Canada, I'm new to the repair scene but im trying to learn, been fascinated with electronics all my life and decided to start tinkering with broken stuff, I have some basic electronic skill.
                                        Thank all of you who share your time and knowledge to help guys like me.

Comment

hey guys, wazzap
                                          just decided to join this forum because my laptop got some issues and i need to fix them,I am eager to learn together electronics with you

Comment

Working...
                                          X