X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Members - please post your introductions here

Hello everybody
    I'm new here. I'm working with notebook motherboards in a repair shop. Sometimes I do jobs for my own and thats the reason why I've joined here.

Comment

hi..thank you for this forum.... best regards from chile

Comment

Hi,

I'm here for about a year. This site already helped me to fix some computers.

Regards from Germany

Comment

Hi All. This site is a great source for information. Thanks for all your help and contributions!

Comment

Hi there!

Comment

Hi. I'am here just to inprove my knoleage of fixing stuff. I hope this forum help me with that.

Comment

Hi, I've been here for about 3 months and this site really helped me out with some TVs and motherboards, great forum and great people.

Comment

Hello to all users here.
                  Im Emre from Turkey, 37 years old and self educated Apple Technical Service owner and technician.
                  This forum gave me too much with schematics, boardviews and more about technical solutions.

Im so glad that I have found this forum. Thank you to all bros.

Take care

Emre

Comment

Hello everyone..its nice to here!

Comment

hello. i am from the philippines. my name is ace. 26 years old and a computer technician. hoping to know more about board level repair, and ohh wait this is my first out of the country forum site. have a nice days guys

Comment

I am an old ham radio operator who tries to fix TVs for fun. Unfortunately, the tvs do not want me to have much fun, only frustration!

Comment

This is world's most complicate forum, by far.

Comment

How long does a new member have to wait before he can post?

Comment

Hi I am new to this group, and I found a lot of stuff here.
                              actually I'm finding BIOS BIN file for HannStar J MV-4 94V-0 E89382 Toshiba c50-a628 the problem of this unit is no display can someone here advice what to do? hehe I would love if someone help me thank you

Comment

Hey guys, just got here googling issues with my Acer laptop...

Comment

Hello to all you nice people.
                                  Hobbyist electronic joining here.

Comment

Hello everyone! I come from Vietnam, am passionate about computer repair work. I found this forum very helpful.

Comment

Hey! I am surprised I haven't run across this forum sooner! I used to hang out on Digital Kaos in the past.

I am from St Paul MN, have a interest in electronics and am trying to increase my understanding of it. I used to be a automotive locksmith, so I did a lot of work with engine computers, immobilizers and other automotive modules.
                                      I recently found myself in a new job at a E-Waste recycling facility- which allows me to see mountains of electronics that are going to be scrapped....(a part of me dies every time I see a piece of usable electronics slated for shredding...ughhh).

Anyways, that's a little about me. I appreciate the opportunity to participate here!

Comment

привет

Comment

Hey everyone.

Comment

Working...
                                          X