This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Members - please post your introductions here

Hi, posting this to introduce myself, when I was 7 years old I used to go behind the vinyl DJ player, it was one of those long standing wooden cased players with the DJ plate at the top. I used to watch Boomerang alot and thought I was Dexter in his laboratory, I clearly wasn't as I just used to pull off electronic parts like capacitors with pliers.

I joined to ask for help for a Samsung TV I want to repair. I've recorded a short clip of it to show what's wrong with it. That's all to be honest, nice to meet you all.

Comment

Hi from North Queensland, Australia! I'm a software developer interested in electronics. I joined to try and figure out how to remove a bios lock from a ThinkPad.

Comment

Howdy! New member here outta Dallas, Texas. I'm a computer hardware and structured cabling tech that love tinkering with gadgets and electronics in my free time. SNES generation gamer. Dog guy and a great chef.

Glad to be here!

Comment

thank you for this great forum

Comment

Hello from Wellington New Zealand. I majorly do software development but somehow got into fixing Playstation 3 since last year. It was really rewarding fixing electronics. Now since I got some skills and know-how, I'd like to explore more on fixing other stuff too.

Comment

Hi, Thane11 here
              It's a privilege to be here

Comment

I love technical stuff. These days leaning about laptop repairing

Comment

Hi.
                  I'm French
                  I search on google in order to repair my Samsung un55d6200 and i found your very good forum!
                  My supply card is bn44-00457a on this TV
                  Tks a lot!!!

Comment

Hi there,
                    My name is Henk and i live in the Netherlands. I've first heard of this forum while watching the channel 'Learn Electronics Repair' on youtube. I'm trying to repair my first GPU and ran into trouble quite fast . I'm certain i can learn al lot from all of you.

Comment

Hellow everyone!

Comment

Hello everyone this is my first post and appreciate the opportunity to participate in a forum to share knowledge and share experiences to actually fix things rather that dispose and buy new. I'm no electronics expert but have good grasp of electrical and electronics safety and and eager to learn. Currently have a LG OLED display problem that I'll post about here soon. Appreciate everyone's support

Comment

Hello I am located in Woodstock Ohio and like to fix rather than dispose of things and buy new. Neat concept. Hoping to learn more from this forum on TV and electronic repair. I'm decent with a meter and can fix most anything, sometimes just need help on where to look and start. Appreciate everyone's support.

Comment

Hello to everyone!

I'm been working mostly as electrician/mechanic..as we all know you can't even change brakepads to a car nowdays without computer and diagnostics hw/sw.. as i have learned about chiptuning cars , now i want to learn about reading bios dumps and flashing them back.. just to see if its about the same as reading ecu dump on workbench.. i live in finland , 45 years young , have one "kid", wife, and too much time ..

Comment

HI guys. greetings from mexico

Comment

hey everyone, found you guys looking for schematics

Comment

Hey guys,

Old tech head in every respect of the word from Kildare, found the forum looking for the service manual for my very dusty (about to be taken out of storage) Trio CS-1021.
                                  Thanks https://www.badcaps.net/forum/member.php?u=57756 R_J for this post https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showpo...8&postcount=10

Comment

hi my name dwight. i am mining enginering and technician. i hope can be usefull for this forum. feel free to asking anything about me.

Comment

Hello! My name is Joey and I'm from the Netherlands. Been interested in technology my whole life and I'm finally starting up my career as a repair technician (mainly focussing on Apple products and game consoles ). Been looking around this forum for certain issues I come across for certain products and everyone seems so helpful here, so that's why I decided to join and maybe help out other people where I can.

I'm excited to join!

Comment

Hello everyone, am William and new to the forum.

Comment

Hello everyone, it's great to be here. My name is Chris and I am a new member. I have been into electronics on and off for years but now want to get back into the groove of electronic repair.

I was recommended to join Badcaps by an existing member. I have to say that Badcaps is a very good and useful resource. Wish I know about it years ago.

I look forward to being apart of this great community.

Thanks everyone, keep up the great work 👍

Comment

Working...
                                          X