Hp 850 g2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hp 850 g2

When plug in only battery light blinks then not tiurning on ...suspect bios croupted
    Attached Files

Re: Hp 850 g2

Originally posted by alihomee View Post
    When plug in only battery light blinks then not tiurning on ...suspect bios croupted
    try..
    Attached Files
    Due to a lack of donations, server free space at a critical level, and possible closure of Bios Requests all donations are welcome, click:

>>>>> https://www.badcaps.net/index.php?pageid=donate1 <<<<<

Every donation made will go towards server fees and maintenance costs.

Comment

I'm asking for help:
      No one could help me with this: I received an Hp 850 G2 for repair. It was a scrapped company machine with a bios password. During disposal, the bios chip was removed and crushed. I bought a new chip, wrote a bios file, and more, but the machine does not display a picture, the fan rotates at high speed. Is there a bios file that works with the machine? Many people tried to help, I wrote many files, but it's the same. So the machine was working before scrapping! when scrapping, the bios chip with the password was thrown away. original content is not available. there is hope?
      SN : 5CG5522RTC 850 G2 6050a2560201-mb-a03 sr1ed

Comment

Originally posted by o.szilárd View Post
        i'm asking for help:
        No one could help me with this: I received an hp 850 g2 for repair. It was a scrapped company machine with a bios password. During disposal, the bios chip was removed and crushed. I bought a new chip, wrote a bios file, and more, but the machine does not display a picture, the fan rotates at high speed. Is there a bios file that works with the machine? Many people tried to help, i wrote many files, but it's the same. So the machine was working before scrapping! When scrapping, the bios chip with the password was thrown away. Original content is not available. There is hope?
        Sn : 5cg5522rtc 850 g2 6050a2560201-mb-a03 sr1ed
        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by satishkumar View Post
          Thanks, but it's the same. The screen is black, the fan is spinning at high speed. On several HP G series machines, if the bios had a password, I loaded the bios file of another machine without a password, (I experimented) this was the same phenomenon. Only the own bios file was willing to start after deleting the password. I assume this will be the case here as well, only the own bios file would be good, but the one is not there. The machine was 100% functional before scrapping. I/O control programming ? Can I ask a silly question, I/O control programming? (the motherboard good.)

Comment

Originally posted by O.Szilárd View Post
            Thanks, but it's the same. The screen is black, the fan is spinning at high speed. On several HP G series machines, if the bios had a password, I loaded the bios file of another machine without a password, (I experimented) this was the same phenomenon. Only the own bios file was willing to start after deleting the password. I assume this will be the case here as well, only the own bios file would be good, but the one is not there. The machine was 100% functional before scrapping. I/O control programming ? Can I ask a silly question, I/O control programming? (the motherboard good.)
            Your serial number is from an 850 G2,but the motherboard part number is an 840 G1/850 G1 .

It isn`t the first time you have asked for a bios for the same machine.....

https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showthread.php?p=1134386 (off-topic in an 820 G2 thread)
            https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showthread.php?p=1041868

If the motherboard part number is correct then the bios posted by satshkumar should have worked,if you flashed BOTH chips ?

There are plenty of other working bios already posted for the 840 G1/850 G1. If none of them work then youve got other problems,maybe youve damaged some traces or blown some resistors away or something.How many bios do you want to try ?

https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showpo...9&postcount=38
            https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showpo...8&postcount=72
            https://drive.google.com/file/d/1J3E...dvIgVEFjl/view
            Last edited by SMDFlea; 07-02-2022, 03:21 PM.
            All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

Hi! I'm sorry, I don't want to be smart or cause trouble, but I would like to solve the problem with you. You are professionals, that's why I'm asking for help. I may not be able to express myself well with my poor English skills. I have solved many bios updates that have gone wrong with customers, by writing bios. I also solved many machines with forgotten passwords (HP unlocker, RC unlocker). However, I don't know how to edit BIOS, you know that professionally. According to my client, this machine worked, but since it was written off (replaced) the company removed the hdd and the bios chip and threw it away.
              Attached Files

Comment

I forgot to write it down, I wrote the bios that Satishkumar posted, the machine turns on, black screen, cooling fan on high speed, capslock 3 flashes

Comment

Originally posted by O.Szilárd View Post
                  I forgot to write it down, I wrote the bios that Satishkumar posted, the machine turns on, black screen, cooling fan on high speed, capslock 3 flashes
                  bios is 110% OK Tested
                  Check ur Mbd

Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by satishkumar View Post
                    bios is 110% OK Tested
                    Check ur Mbd

Memory power supply ok! memory module test ok! I checked everything.
                    Thanks for everyone's help!!! I will return the machines to the owner, I will not waste any more time.

Comment

Working...
                    X