Asus K55VD - No Power -

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Asus K55VD - No Power -

I need to know this component from picture, is getting hot , laptop not charging , not powers up
    Attached Files

Comment

Rt8239bzqw
      Attached Files

Comment

And a schematic for the board ?

Comment

Only have Repair guide. Keep in mind Asus very rare have no schematic found on web.

https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showthread.php?t=124898

Last edited by SMDFlea; 10-19-2023, 07:00 AM.

Comment

Thx you i replaced 1 mosfet pjp6001 ,and it work perfectly

Comment

Angel_boy

Did you find solution? Same problem.

Comment

Originally posted by highpulse View Post
                shadow karma , just add this one on the bench in the moment and its fixed , similar issue ,

client upgraded bios , and pc died , once it arrive here , no 3.3 and 5 volts and i had a stupid consume of 0.03 , reflashed bios , but same thing . then noticed that main reg for 3.3 and 5 volts , was getting a bit hot , everytime i cheked coils to gnd they seem ok , like no short at all , more than 10kohm each coil , cheked all LDO and EN pins , all good , hi drrive low drive gate no problem , , so inject 3 volts on both coils to see wich one line was having issues and , and the (5 volts coil, i only found out after cheking a similar schematic , was having a consume of 0.09 amp consume , and RT was getting hot . so once i figure wich was the 5 volts coil ,injected 5 volts on that rail , once i done this , RT started to act normally, working and turning on (attention you wil have only 5 volts on s5 , 3.3 volts will start once the machine is turned on .

somehow , injecting the 5 volts on the 5 volts line , errradicated some kind of energetic residue , or anything else .
                hope it help you in case you're having same symptoms
                same problem 0,03 current and low heat PU8001 (RT8239BZQW) NEED A HELP

Comment

Originally posted by angel-boy View Post
                  I need to know this component from picture, is getting hot , laptop not charging , not powers up
                  PU8100 gets a little hot because of the I/O. Change the I/O (IT8517E) and check everything is fine. Good luck.

Comment

Working...
                  X