This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Members - please post your introductions here

Hi, I mess around with laptops and weird tech in my spare time. I'm here to try to fix some laptops.

Comment

Hi guys, i want to fix my laptop's issues

Comment

Hey all,

Allen from Nevada here. My official job is Service Manager for an IT Company. My unofficial job is to just make things work.

I enjoy troubleshooting and fixing a myriad of things to include electronics. I have been able to use these forums in the past, and they have been a great help. I figured I would finally join.

Comment

hello all,

no more intro Im a newbee here, i join to this lovely furom because i'd like to learn more about trouble shooting and fixing problem . Thank you.

Comment

Hey, I am new here, I am learning electronic knowledge, I hope to get everyone's advice through this forum.

Comment

Hi everyone!

Look forward to checking out this place. Thanks so much

Comment

Hi all, I am from Malaysia.
                Thank you for having me in this great learning place.

Comment

Hi all, my names's marco from italy , i'd like learn to fix notebook and mobile device.

Comment

Hi, thank you very much for agreeing to my request. I am a technician. I would like you to help me repair machines so that customers are satisfied with the reparation we provide.

Comment

Hello! I'm Sallow, and I'm looking to become as savvy as I can. Anything you can offer to help me in that endeavor, I readily accept.

Comment

Hi, great that I can join this information and helping platform.

I'm Wouter from joining from the Netherlands.

Comment

Hi Just joined. Started in computers when they took a whole building and dedicated A/C system to have a computer.

Comment

A harsh LED indicates an easy overload

Comment

Hi, my name is r.carlo. I am here to hopefully have support to repair my PC that is currently bricked. Thanks!

Comment

Hi there, and hello

Comment

Hello hello i'm newbie in this, generally i experiment with bios flashes, with my own devices.

Comment

Hi guys, that forums seems so good/

I hope that they can help me and I myself will someday be able to become useful

Comment

234wtjie 24tgipo j2p3t gp32otjg p23tj g2p3ogj wrgkn wefggj wpregjkwpgtk pwoekg powkeg pwegm pwemg üwe gw4 gw24 g

Comment

Hello hello i'm newbie in this, generally i experiment with bios flashes, with my own devices.a

Comment

Hi, just joined. Working in tech for 40+ years.
                                          Thx.

Comment

Working...
                                          X