X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Members - please post your introductions here

Hello to every one
    i am mohammed radwan electronics engineer from egypt / sharm el-sheikh city i have my work shop over here i do repair almost any thing that runs with electronics!!
    Thanks for letting me in looking to be active with you people!!

Remain blessed all of you..🍀🙌

Comment

my name is Dave. I'm a basic computer tech and like to tinker with things. I have basic soldering skills. Lookin forward to picking some brains here and hopefully fix some things.

Comment

Hey there. I came across badcaps while searching for information on DIY replacement of a motherboard CPU socket. It hasn't been long to find a wealth of info here.

Comment

Am also a graduate student in electronic engineering so am very interested on solving any electronics problem and since i found this site am more and more involving myself in differences laptops troubleshooting
          Last edited by iwork; 02-09-2019, 01:13 PM.

Comment

Hi,

I am a French Canadian, I am an electronics technician for 25 years. Do not hesitate to ask me your questions if you have a problem with your car radio, instruments cluster.......

Regard

Comment

Hey, looking to fix my tv thats not turning on. Probably wont post this time around since all the info seems to already be available, but might as well have an activated full fledged account since i fix more stuff than most people these days.

Comment

Hi All. I'm SyDeramo. "I have no special talent. I am only passionately curious."
                😁😁😁

Comment

Hi, all, I'm Frenk, I'm from Croatia and i have real passion in repairing things. I think there is no better feeling than making something working again. Proud to be part of this community!

Comment

Hi Everyone

I'm Emidio from Australia, really happy to find this community of electronic enthusiasts. I have been a Systems Engineer for over 30 years and have always been the type to pull things apart to see how they work.

My first computer was a C64 and then progressed from there at the moment I spend my days providing IT support but still try and keep my finger on the pulse with board repairs.

Thanks for letting me join

Comment

Hello, My Name is Fritz from Philippines.. i wan't to learn more more.. thanks for this forum..

Comment

Hi All I'm Oliver from Scotland I have a small repair shop mostly take in low level repairs at the moment but I've spent the last year learning board level repair and am finally getting the hang of it.
                        Recently came across the forum while looking for a schematic, love the info and will be looking to give back to the forum if i can in the future.

Comment

Hi,
                          I'm xfor62 from france. i play with computer since 1982 (thomson MO5, TO7), amstrad cpc664, bull, after atari 2600 game player, then desktop and now laptops.

I worked as software developper.

I work personally to recycle old laptop or desktop to give them to people without a lot of money and because we can use longer laptop, mine is an asus x71sl with ubuntu, around 10 years, i already replace wifi card. i also reflow an asus x72d motherboard and it's working since 1 and half year.

i also root smartphone as sony xperia sp, motorola g 2G, galaxy tab 2 with lineageos.

i made bartop with raspberry pi3 and retropie, or a medi center with kodi and synology SAN.

Comment

I got a question about testing LEDs for TV backlight.

Comment

Hello.

I found this place while looking for information on my Sceptre X505BV-FMDR which one day went from working perfectly to no sound, no picture (though blue LED does change from orange to blue when tv is turned on).

Comment

hi i a shop owner from Bangladesh. i am using this site for years. it a very useful from site. thank you founder of this site.
                                Sedan
                                Director
                                Sedan Technology

Comment

Hello my name is taufik.. i need some advice and teach about lxd led org plasma repair

Comment

Hi!

My name is Roveer. I've been tinkering with electronics for more than 25 years but never really did much board level stuff. I don't have any formal electronics background, but I read a lot and have taught myself lots over the years.

I'm just smart enough to stay away from the stuff than can hurt me. I prefer low voltage stuff and I'm very leery of caps.

Fortunately for me my current dilemma is a resister so hopefully I'll be successful.

Thanks for listening.

Roveer

Comment

hi thank you, nice to be able to join this forum. I am a beginner technician, and need a lot of help regarding repairing equipment ... greetings from Indonesia ...

Comment

My name's Jeremiah myself, but I am one of a few people at an electronics recycler in Oklahoma City. We try and fix up what we can and send it to a new home on the cheap rather than shred everything. Sites like this make for a wonderful resource for us and we're planning on documenting and posting what we can when we find something that hasn't been tackled before.

We love taking things down and since most of our stuff comes in dead, we get to see crazy and fascination causes of failures. This also means we have a bonanza of spare parts to pull from as well as a lot of duplicates of devices to aid in troubleshooting.

Comment

Hi, I'm from Slovakia and my hobby is the repairing everything... I work as a service technician about 16 years.

Comment

Working...
                                          X