in italia
    grazie a tutti

Comment

Re: New Members - please post your introductions here

Hello .. FROM GREECE

Comment

Hello,
        I am a little amateur, i have sixty years old, I have passionate about technology. This forum is very good.
        Thank you.
        Jacou

Comment

Hello. My nickname is Numb3rTech, but my name is Sonya everywhere too.
          I'm 63, retired, disabled (spine injuries) and doing odd electronics repairs for a hobby. I majored in electronics back in the early 70's and have worked in the electrical and electronics fields ever since. Learning microsoldering has been a blast. I hope that I can help others as well as learn. I've taught electrical in college. Thank you for letting me join.

Comment

Yo! How's it all? Not new to boards, but newish to this one. Been fixing, modding, making, and breaking as far back as I can recall.

Comment

Hello All! My name is Mark, I'm 56, a degreed electrical engineer, and have worked most my career as an applications engineer in the semiconductor industry so I'm Very familiar with component level electronics. I really enjoy fixing things which I own that stop working for a few dollars instead of paying $100+ to replace them. I joined BadCaps to gain another information resource to help me with my DIY repairs. Hopefully I will be able to contribute & help others as well.

Comment

Hi! My name is Eloi, I'm 44 and from Montréal. I'am an avionic technician and wish to learn more and contribute.

See ya!

Comment

Hi all,
                  Having just completed the Forum registration I've been instructed to make my first post here and say hello.
                  My name is Alan, I'm 42 and an engineer by trade with a degree in Electrical and Electronic Engineering. But my expertise lies in control systems, robotics, machine vision and programming.
                  I've joined the forum because my Panasonic Plasma TV has failed and here seems to be a great resource for info needed to fix it myself. There's very little that I don't attempt to repair myself, sometimes I win and with others I gain experience and have to admit defeat.
                  The TV is just another project to add to the many I already have, I just wish there were more hours in the day!

Cheers,
                  Alan (aka RandomCoder)

Comment

Hi, can anybody even find it when i itroduce myself in this manner?

Comment

Hello!

my Name is Tom. I'm 37 years old and come from Germany. I am a hobby electronics technician and would like to expand my knowledge about electronic. In my free time i like to repair electronic devices.

Comment

Hi everyone!

I’m from Hungary and I’m here to learn more about practical electronics through fixing my stuffs. Currently I’m trying to repair my TV and looking for some help to understand the source of the issue.

Comment

I am man from Czech Republic . I understand Linux , Windows - all software , scripts any programing language from shell script .... to ... corel script and understand x86 procesor registers. I repair electronic (I am electrician with high voltage certification and work for repair HV cables and electric in house ). I have own web servers, streaming tv and video servers and i have corporate admin mail on google . I have some old electronic as radio with vacuum tube , Amiga 500 , Atari 130xe , .. i write this from my own domain. I like repair. (sorry for my basic and bad English )

Comment

Hi guys, I´m new on Badcaps forum, I´m an electronics engineer thats live in argentina.
                            I arriveD here looking for a technical information and found a lot of people that have a strong of experience on different fields.
                            I´m glad to belong to this comunity.
                            Please feel be free to contact me, if you feel that I can give you a help.
                            Sorry if my english is not the best, but it is not my native language.
                            Regards
                            Geo
                            LU1CHD.

Comment

Hi All,

I ahve just joined, amatuer pinball repairer as a hobby, so have some basic skills. I have just picked up a LG Plasma TV that is clicking on and off, lots of informative posts in this forum, so think i have isolated hte issue, but will start a new thread shortly to verify before ordering parts

Thanks

Rob

Comment

HI All
                                Shipwright by trade play with metal at weekends and got into micro soldering motherboard repairs evenings.

Comment

Hi. I'm new. I just ended up here while looking for information on how to fix my TV. I found what I needed—it turns out to be a common problem with this model. Ordered the parts and hope to solder them in next weekend.

Comment

Hi Badcaps,
                                    I just found this forum with all those great informations
                                    Passionate on making things work & repairing, I try to give a second life to broken laptops , giving them for the price of the spares needing replacement or upgrade.

Comment

Hello everyone. Just registered as i enjoy the info available here. I mostly work on automotive stuff, but repair anything that comes across my bench, so I've lurked here for a while to learn about SMPSs, monitors, audio systems, etc. Lot's of successes under my belt already, so I'm starting to dig deeper . . .

Comment

hello

Comment

thanx for you all

Comment

Working...
                                          X