PM_I_hpc_s mv_mb_v3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: PM_I_hpc_s mv_mb_v3

what is the resistance of this +VDD_CORE to ground?

Comment

Originally posted by whaldsz View Post
      what is the resistance of this +VDD_CORE to ground?
      I measure 15.5 ohms

Comment

Pin 1 and 3 of PU7? Should be high.

Comment

if you have 3.3v and no5v change EC on this system.

Comment

guys mine is working but there is no +VDD_CORE voltage on my motherboard, so no power at GPU chip, what is possibly causing that ? any help will be appreciated.
            Page 5 shows you shows you POWER SEQUENCY DIAGRAM. Follow it from (0) to (14) checking levels of signals and post results.
            Also page 4 and page 6 will help you.
            Regards.

Comment

well each time getting that thisboard is a total shit .

IVe got a g62 on the bench that was on outher store , mentioning keybard was damaged , cheked the keyboard connector and was mutilated , we replaced it , and it making good connecting and wll soldereed , confirmed with microscope. we request a new keyboard for it , but some keys are not working , cheked traces to ITE , and all seems fine , so could be a problem on the ITE itself , replaced ITE .. board not turning on ... i replaced the ITE to the _ITE it was here before , dont turn ON .... got only 3.3 on the coil ,the coils of 5 volts i got 0 . cheked the main regulator , i got the LDO 5 volts pin 7 . altough ldorefin is 0----

went for some board i got here , found out here a IT8502e soldered , make exactly the same thing.
              thinked that bios could be corrupted somehow when replacing ITE .. reflashed it with the dump gaven on this forum , the same

no dc jack light , no 5 volts and not turning on , but if press on the on off it will drop to 0 . really starting hating HP
              Last edited by highpulse; 10-23-2014, 03:25 AM.

Comment

fixed , when making some meausurment on the charger ic (possible discharge any static or somethig , and started working !! pff bloody hp ,

Comment

got one interesting , turn on , start giving image , then shutdown , if i try pressing on turn and off ,, if i wait few minutes all good again , then makes the sames again .. like overheating problem , but isn't getting that hot to make this behaviour .
                  any of you have such a problem before ?

meanwhile will test out the S0 well tested , seems something strange here to make this thing to happen

Comment

thanks for the schematics : thanks a ton

Comment

well i got this g62 , turning on but no image, its a intel machine , with only hm55 chipset , chekedd all cores , they are all ok , tested outher rams , still the same , flahsedd bios still the same , reflowed a bit the pch , still the same , swap cpu , still the same , im a bit stuck in here , what are your taughts about it .

dead hm55 ? with outher possibilities im not looking?!

Comment

Hi:

which programer do you use for flashing ite8502e, I have same problem here.

thanks

Comment

Francisco.S Thanks For this schematic : hp_g62_compaq_cq62_foxconn_star_federer_rev_1.0_sch.pdf

It did help to me much

Comment

i have this mobo P/N:01013Y000-535-G
                            HP G62 Foxconn PM_I_HPC_S MV_MB_V3 intel i3 uma
                            turn on , start giving image boot windows but then shutdown 10sec, 20sec and shut down randomly ,i replace pch i write bios and ec firmware with new but makes the sames again .. like overheating problem , but isn't getting that hot to make this behaviour any advice?

Comment

Originally posted by spads View Post
                              i have this mobo P/N:01013Y000-535-G
                              HP G62 Foxconn PM_I_HPC_S MV_MB_V3 intel i3 uma
                              turn on , start giving image boot windows but then shutdown 10sec, 20sec and shut down randomly ,i replace pch i write bios and ec firmware with new but makes the sames again .. like overheating problem , but isn't getting that hot to make this behaviour any advice?
                              any operation done with the BIOS chip upon ?

Comment

yes

Comment

Originally posted by highpulse View Post
                                  I've got the same problem , g62 , i got the 3.3 volts on the main DCDC converter , getting 3.30 volts on on off button and drop to 0 when pressed ,cheked coild for dc output , i dont get 5 volts , and there is no short to the ground , cheking fet coils and caps after main dcdc , all are in shape .. simply dont notice light on the dc jack .. , could this be a bios problem ? main dc was changed and do the same thing . and also i dont get voltage on the bios IC
                                  Im having exact same problem on that board. The 5VAL and 3.3VAL, 3.3VA is there, but 5VA comes after pressing the power switch on this board. Bios voltage 3.3VS also comes after pressing switch as well. I checked all signals from EC ite8502e after switch on, i get rmsrst# , ec_pwrbtn#, ec_alw_en# but somehow i dont get the slp_s5# signal back from the PCH. I dont get any voltage on the two top capacitors of the PCH.

Comment

thanks

Comment

Pwr button 3.3 V test ok KBC 111 Pin 3.3V test ok Ec rom 3.3v test ok Bios rom not voltaage +V3.3S no Voltage Ibexpeak-M (PCH) VCCADAC no voltage
                                      I change KBC + Charger maybe problem PCH Ha ?

Comment

Originally posted by hkvaks View Post
                                        Im having exact same problem on that board. The 5VAL and 3.3VAL, 3.3VA is there, but 5VA comes after pressing the power switch on this board. Bios voltage 3.3VS also comes after pressing switch as well. I checked all signals from EC ite8502e after switch on, i get rmsrst# , ec_pwrbtn#, ec_alw_en# but somehow i dont get the slp_s5# signal back from the PCH. I dont get any voltage on the two top capacitors of the PCH.
                                        exactly the same problem on my g62, have you found a solution? thanks

Comment

thank you

Comment

Working...
                                          X