This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Members - please post your introductions here

Hi, I'm Tony from Wales. Have been interested in electronics for many years and now run a small electronics repair business. Not strong in software so hoping to pick up a few tips on this forum. Cheers.

Comment

Hi

I started in the electronics industry in the time of good old comodore 64 with black and white television.I have always been interested in the actual hardware side of I.T and repair some electronic equipment. Would love to try more but time is always a factor.

I hope to be able to contribute to this forum and glean info at the same time.

Comment

Hi all! I'm from Brazil.

I'm doing my masters in Computer Science and hoping to learn a bit more about electronics. I also want to see if I can solve a problem with the BIOS on my computer.

Comment

Hello to you all guys!

I'm Durenth from north of France, I've had a passion for electronics since I was a child but always did it on my own until nowā€¦ And here I am, big day

Happy to join you guys!!!

Comment

Hello, i'm new, obviously, otherwise i wouldn't post here. I'm quite interested into electronics, and like to start/ dive deeper into the repair of boards (any kind). Found directly useful informations here. So, hopefully i can learn a lot of things and provide useful information once in a while.

Best
            HT

Comment

Hey everyone!

Comment

Hi, I am new here,

From Switzerland. Today I am a software engineer, studied electrical engineering almost 2 decades ago. Now looking for advice on how to repair my vacuum cleaner.

Comment

Hello, I'm new here! I'm a computer technician.
                  I have a problem with a Toshiba laptop here, that after a lot of research on the internet, I got here to your forum. I will be completely available to share knowledge. See you soon!

Comment

Hi, I'm Rami from France. I'm new to this but have an interest in tech and currently trying to sort out netbooks problem. I got referred to Badcaps from another forum, so really looking forward to trying this out.

Comment

Hello! I'm 27, from philippines. looking for BRD file and got here, XD

Comment

Hello guys, my name is Shqipron.

I studied Electrical and Computer Engineering.
                        I've been working as a Systems Engineer for over eight years now.
                        Always loved repairing computers & phones though... recently I've had to repair a macbook pro and needed schematics and board-view files...
                        Guess where I found it... and not just that... found this amazing forum.
                        Hopefully, I'll learn a lot from you and share the knowledge...!

Be safe in these difficult times!

Comment

Paul here, from Stgo of Chile looking some knowledge

Comment

Hi and Good day/evening all! I'm Rick from Crystal Lake, IL. I'm seeking the formula to slow ageing and retain the more important data to help myself and others while i'm still kicking. I know, dream big, and live bigger! Heh...
                            I'm a jack of all trades except painting! ick! And master of none. Been hands on and a DIY'er for as long as I can remember. I'm hoping to resurrect a few laptops and a pc to resell in my side business. I've already bricked a router trying load dd-wrt, it kind of works more a paper weight then router though! LOL

Comment

george, greece, landed here looking for bios file, like everybody else here i assume.
                              regards.

Comment

Hello, a very good forum for me.

Comment

Hello, I’m mmatt, jack of all trades and master of none. I just enjoying trying to repair other people’s junk and learning something new. Hope to learn from everyone here.

Comment

Hi. I am Kastcool. I don't know what to say ... I have little money and many old or broken appliances. I hope to fix them with your help.

Comment

Hi, I'm in Ohio - I'm a Real estate Appraiser by trade - I come across some really cool (usually broken) things people give me when they are moving - I like to try & keep stuff out of the dump - from anything with a motor to electronics. Admittedly, I am better with engines than electronics but would love to gain knowledge in this area. Thanks for letting me join!

Comment

Hi all! I'm a recently-retired 30-year vet of various computer-related disciplines (most recently a network engineering manager) based in Colorado. I came to this forum during a search for information on a specific problem with my son's Dell computer, and have been blown away by the depth and quality of many of the posts/threads. I understand just enough about component-level electronics to make a complete fool of myself here (so please go easy).

Cheers all!

Comment

Hello to all members !!!

Comment

Working...
                                          X