This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Members - please post your introductions here

Hey folks! I'm Evan. I'm currently going to college in AR for Computer Engineering. I have a passion for music, and I love restoring vintage electronics. I document most of my personal projects over on caps.wiki , you should check it out!

These emoticons are neet, very 2000s.
    Last edited by SMDFlea; 03-27-2023, 11:35 AM.

Comment

Hello, one and all. Barney here in NC after 30 years in Alaska, and a few years in California and Spokane, Washington. It's really nice heing in a place where, when you go into a hardware store to inquire about buying a "snow shovel" you get a lot of blank stares.

Long retired from careers in public safety and radio communications sales & service. These days I play double bass 8n a commun8ty philharmonic orchestra, and bass guitar(s) in local rock bands.

Ham operator since 1961 (I was 9) with a 20 wpm Extra. Yeah, I'm old. While I learned on vacuum tube (see 1961 above) and kept current up through APCO 25 system and subscriber radios. I've been able to parlay much of that electronics knowledge into repairing musical instrument amplifiers. Also Fender Certified Tech at Silver for guitar products, and Gold Level for Fender electronics.

I found this forum when my formerly reliable Crate Power Block PB150 suddenly lost most of its output
      at a band audition two nights ago.

But enough about me; let's talk about me (j/k)

Comment

大家好,我在台灣,在尋找筆電的線路圖時找到這裡,就註冊進來了,請多指教.

Hello everyone, I am in Taiwan. I found this place when I was looking for the circuit diagram of the laptop, and I registered here. Please give me more advice.
        Last edited by SMDFlea; 03-27-2023, 11:36 AM.

Comment

hi everyone I'm rex from Philippines I've been repairing computers since 2017 I focused in hardware and i know a little bit in software.Thank you for letting me in.

Comment

Hi all!

My name is Alex. I am 52 years old, but I am very interested in computers, radio electronics, programming. I found this site very interesting and useful.

Comment

Hello!

Interested in computers and electronics repair.

Comment

Hi,

name Adam, old 36. Sometime repair electronics for myself and my friends.

Comment

hello new here. trying to learn a few things about laptops. thanks!

Comment

Small intro - here to grovel for help, clueless with board schematics and want to learn! Hoping this is the place

Comment

Anyone remember the Tandy TRS 80?

Comment

Hi, best hobby in the world. Look forward to all the info out there. Memory not what it used to be so sites like this are incredible help.

Comment

Comment

Hi, I'm LG and I like to try to fix things that break around my house. I'm currently working on a Samsung LN46A750R1F. Any help would be greatly appreaciated.

Comment

Hi everyone. This is Haris Javed. I am new here and new to this do it yourself game. I am a newbie so i hope i can find some useful information here. Thanks

Comment

Hello
                                I’m just starting out as a hobbyist on SMD repairs.
                                Pulled up some old workstations I’ve had for 20 years.. 2 of them didn’t work.
                                Then made them both work with some tricks and walla I’m hooked on micro soldering!

Comment

hello everyone im from philippines

Comment

Hi, I'm from Russia. Electronics engineer I am 63 years old, I have been doing electronics all my life, this is my job and hobby.

Comment

Wow glad that I can find this gem in the internet

Comment

Hi everybody,
                                        i'm a musician, I like electronics and as a hobby I build guitar effects based on Arduino. For years I have used intel assembly language, Z80, C language for work and I like to make changes to some equipment at home.
                                        bye zioricci

Comment

Hello Forum Members

I joined the forum to learn something and to share, I've been hobbying with bios for 15 years but never really been a member of forums

Comment

Working...
                                          X