Problem power on computer (translated)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Problem power on computer (translated)

День добрый! Часто бывает так, что при включении системника шумит на повышенном тоне вентилятор, а сигнала на монитор нет.. Приходится выключать комп из сети и только тогда он заводится. В чём может быть проблема подскажите? На компе ОС Windows 10 установлена.

Translation:
    Good afternoon! It often happens that when you turn on the system unit, the fan is noisy at a higher tone, and there is no signal to the monitor .. You have to turn off the computer from the network and only then it starts. What could be the problem tell me? On a computer, Windows 10 is installed.
    Last edited by nsk-sergey; 04-17-2019, 08:29 AM.
    Профессионал-не тот, кто долгое время работал, а тот, кто понимает то, что он делает... Бывалый электрик в Самаре

Re: Проблемное включение компьютера

I get

Good afternoon! It often happens that when you turn on the system unit, the fan makes a noise at a higher tone, and there is no signal to the monitor .. You have to turn off the computer from the network and only then it starts. What could be the problem tell me? On a computer, Windows 10 is installed.

from the network? you mean power cable? (mistranslated?)

bad ram? bad power supply? Do you mean the fan spins fast?
    Cap Datasheet Depot: http://www.paullinebarger.net/DS/
    ^If you have datasheets not listed PM me

Comment

Du kan prova att använda en annan nätdel, det är inte helt ovanligt att detta problem uppstår p.g.a inkompabilitet mellan moderkort och nätdel.
      Men det kan även bero på att komponenter antingen på moderkortet eller i nätdelen åldras och inte längre är inom tolererbar specifikation.
      "The one who says it cannot be done should never interrupt the one who is doing it."

Comment

This is a US-based site, lets keep it English please.
        <--- Badcaps.net Founder

Badcaps.net Services:

Motherboard Repair Services

----------------------------------------------
        Badcaps.net Forum Members Folding Team
        http://folding.stanford.edu/
        Team : 49813
        Join in!!
        Team Stats

Comment

he runs win10 - that's the first issue to fix.

Comment

lol stj

Comment

Originally posted by Uranium-235 View Post
              from the network? you mean power cable? (mistranslated?)

bad ram? bad power supply? Do you mean the fan spins fast?
              When you turn on the fan is very noisy and the monitor says - no signal.. The power source is normal.. Yes, disconnect the PC from the socket 220V, then back to plugged in, and press the power button on the PC and it starts normally. This never happened before. What could be the problem?
              Профессионал-не тот, кто долгое время работал, а тот, кто понимает то, что он делает... Бывалый электрик в Самаре

Comment

What model computer is this so I can update the thread title in English?
                <--- Badcaps.net Founder

Badcaps.net Services:

Motherboard Repair Services

----------------------------------------------
                Badcaps.net Forum Members Folding Team
                http://folding.stanford.edu/
                Team : 49813
                Join in!!
                Team Stats

Comment

first check the fans with the power off,
                  one may be full of dust or cracked.

then check inside the power supply for the same thing + bad caps.

Comment

Computer model "Pragma"

Comment

Originally posted by stj View Post
                      first check the fans with the power off,
                      one may be full of dust or cracked.

then check inside the power supply for the same thing + bad caps.
                      I think STO did not understand me... the issue is not the fan noise, and that Sistema does not start until the power cord from the outlet and not pull

Comment

then check inside the power supply.

Comment

Re: Problem power on computer (translated)

Check the power supply for bad caps. This sounds like an issue with noisy/dirty 5VSB. Preferably post a picture of the inside of the power supply so that we can see what it is.

Another thing that comes to mind is a motherboard issue. I've had this happen on an AMD chipset only once, but the PC wouldn't respond to the power button until PSU was unplugged and then plugged back in, and it wasn't a tripped short-circuit protection on the power supply. SB was just "stuck" in soft-off mode.

That aside...
                          nsk-sergey, please post more information about your computer hardware, like CPU, motherboard, PSU, RAM config, and etc. Maybe some pictures too, if possible. Otherwise it is hard to give more specific advice, as a computer with "Windows 10" could be a lot of things.
                          Last edited by momaka; 04-28-2019, 10:10 AM.

Comment

I have recent experience with 2 Asus M5A97 R2.0 FX AMD motherboards with the same problem.
                            Subed PS did not fix it.

Problem is on the MB in one of the CPU power regulators
                            Boards are 1 year old with a 3 year warranty.

working on an RMA for repair or replacement.

Comment

Originally posted by momaka View Post
                              the PC wouldn't respond to the power button until PSU was unplugged and then plugged back in, and it wasn't a tripped short-circuit protection on the power supply.
                              I saw this type of problem occur before, when the power goes out for just 1 second or the like. Then it goes into a state where the PC won't power up until I unplug the PSU and then plug it back in.

Apparently, PSUs can get into this state when the power goes out and comes back on so quickly that there won't be a chance for the primary caps to discharge fully.
                              ASRock B550 PG Velocita

Ryzen 9 "Vermeer" 5900X

16 GB AData XPG Spectrix D41

Sapphire Nitro+ Radeon RX 6750 XT

eVGA Supernova G3 750W

Western Digital Black SN850 1TB NVMe SSD

Alienware AW3423DWF OLED

"¡Me encanta "Me Encanta o Enlistarlo con Hilary Farr!" -Mí mismo

"There's nothing more unattractive than a chick smoking a cigarette" -Topcat

"Today's lesson in pissivity comes in the form of a ziplock baggie full of GPU extension brackets & hardware that for the last ~3 years have been on my bench, always in my way, getting moved around constantly....and yesterday I found myself in need of them....and the bastards are now nowhere to be found! Motherfracker!!" -Topcat

"did I see a chair fly? I think I did! Time for popcorn!" -ratdude747

Comment

Working...
                              X