X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Members - please post your introductions here

Hi All!
    Here comes a newbie member of an Italian tech repair team…
    Thanks in advance for help…

Comment

Hi,

I'm a former US Navy ET, current ham, programmer and embedded systems designer.
      Interests include wireless, AI and chasing my wife.
      Cthulhu for President!
      Why vote for the lessor of two evils?

Comment

Hello too all bad cap members.

Comment

Hello,
          New to this forum and would like to say hello.

Comment

hello everyone!

Comment

hi

Comment

Please Schematics for Lenovo Flex 3 1580

Comment

Hi all,

I'm new here. Just for the start..

Comment

Hi everyone,

Another newbie... Glad to be here :-)

Comment

Hello

Hope to learn something, I already found schematic for laptop board I am eager to fix.
                      Always loved fixing stuff.

I found HP elitebook 2570p in eletronics bin, complete and pretty, but does not post .
                      I ordered 2 spare motherboards as (untested), and sadly they have exact same sympthon, but these serve me great for learning and messing around, I hope least one will make it.

Comment

Hi all.

I´m from Årsunda in Sweden and I got info about this forum at "Electronics Repair School" on Discord. I will check in from time to time when I need help and/or find some spare time. I will also try to contribute, if possible, with thoughts, ideas, solutions and of coarse questions. Mainly questions, i belive....

Thank´s for letting me in...

Comment

Hi everyone, im from malaysia.

new to computer re-parings learning this on my free time about 4 years now. took me long time to learn basics and to find connections. Basically i works in construction and had zero knowledge about electronics but i love to learn hope will get support form everyone here. thank you

Comment

hi larry from georgia
                            i have lots of tvs that sometimes need repair

Comment

also i am a retired mechanic

Comment

Hi I'm Farook Moosa from South-Africa,I've been in the electronic industry for 30 years,I have three daughters,Repairing in South-Africa is difficult as we don't have the necessary infra-stucture to support Led Tv repairs,so I make use of sites like Badcaps..without this platform,life will be akward -indeed....

I'm so pleased to have this platform..and to be with all of you

Comment

Hi guys

Comment

Hi, I am Chris, in Australia. I am a retired engineer, but still learning. I was looking for info to help me repair my lcd computer monitor. I hate throwing things away. Found badcaps.net. Looks like a great site.

Comment

Hello,
                                      I'm new to badcaps and I just want to say that this forum is the most helpful forum for people who need help servicing electronics.

Comment

Hi gentlemen
                                        Greetings from Turkey
                                        Working for repairing laptops , mobile phones etc since 1999.

Comment

Darren here, from Staten Island, New York.

I'm looking forward to doing a lot of reading here.

And hopefully get help if needed with computers & associated peripherals, kitchen appliances, arcade game electronics, wood & metalworking machines, and TVs.

Comment

Working...
                                          X