Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: FIXED Re: Sony HLR board ??

Originally posted by SunnyDays View Post
    First, THANK YOU ALL for helping me repair my TV. Because of this thread, I was able to get to the source of the issue - the HLR board. I know this thread is old, but I wanted to provide the missing link that I was able to obtain by finding the Service Manual to my tv - KDL-55HX800 - which provided schematic diagrams plus more. Hence, I'm attaching the pics of the HLR board, and a close up of the PINs diagram. I clipped the 11th pin, and reconnected to the HLR board. The 7 red blinking lights gone! TV & remote work perfectly. NOTE: I believe that my TV had issues prior to this fix, and I DID replace the BAL board prior to clipping pin 11. Could be that the temp heat error code fried something in the BAL board. Don't know. Just went about repairs with one board at a time. Hope this helps someone else too.
    Thanks everyone for this post. Picked up a free KDL-55EX711 with 7 flashes, thinking I would just bake the main board like a couple previous models. Sure enough, I unhooked the HLR connector and it fired right up. I ended up just pulling pins 11 and 12 from the harness connector and taped them off. With just 11 out, it still wouldn't power up. I always turn of auto settings anyway, so the sensor would be useless to me.
    Last edited by energyx; 10-20-2019, 07:55 AM.

Comment

Re: Sony HLR board ??

Thank you All.Sorted this Sony 7blink problem with your help !
      Can someone help with this-
      I have got a Sony BDV E370 bluray home theatre system - currently the eject tray will only operate after switching off the player ! There is no demo mode or locked indication.Otherwise
      all is well.But if I have to eject a disc or insert when the player is on , I have to first switch it off via the remote or the front panel button,then I need to press the load/eject button (front or remote) tray works and player switches on - thats it - if I try to operate the eject function again the remote eject button or panel eject button will not work till I power it down.
      Any help would be appreciated.
      Thank you

Comment

Re: Sony HLR board ??

Again, old post, but saved me some money! Thanks, everyone! Especially to @SunnyDays who just so happened to have the same model TV that I have issues with.

Comment

Working...
        X