Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Panasonic TX-32DT35E 10 time Red led blinking.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Panasonic TX-32DT35E 10 time Red led blinking.

Hello, i had bought from ebay the 3D HDTV Panasonic TX-L32DT35E with the folowing error

when turn it on green LED flashing fast about 5 second, then turn to Red color Flashing 10 Time, then off awhile then back flashing 10 time..always.

when i plug it with PC via HDMI my PC know it, when it was flashing green, also i can see the Red Light over the Digital sound out put lighting red while it flashing green.

i dont have service manual under my hand,, the A board TNPH0933 1 A
    the power supply board PSC10348D M

i checked both there are no visible damage or cut R or F on the power suply board..

i red on the web there fault as sleep mode if it was using HDMI , so itried all 3 HDMI with my pc, no sucess.. any help or service manauel i would be thankfull as i read hear many good members like tom66, and others.. sorry for my bad english..

looking forward to hear from you

Re: Panasonic TX-32DT35E 10 time Red led blinking.

I'm going to ask a friend for the manual, and see if he can get it. May take a day or so.
    Please do not PM me with questions! Questions via PM will not be answered. Post on the forums instead!
    For service manual, schematic, boardview (board view), datasheet, cad - use our search.

Comment

Sorry that I can't help with the TV problem, but don't worry about your "bad english". It is very clear and easy to understand. There are members here that were born and raised in an English speaking country that can't use the languange as well as you can.

Comment

thanks gues,, hope to get rid of this problem.. i will put some photo on this TV. over here

Comment

here are photos TX-L32DT35E with 10 time Red Led Flashing

Comment

Originally posted by tom66 View Post
            I'm going to ask a friend for the manual, and see if he can get it. May take a day or so.
            Tom66, and other member.. i do understand in general power supply unit on LCD give out 3 voltage... 5 , 12, 24... pn this TV PSU give 5.24 and 15.7 ..
            this messure i had when i push main SW ON, and green LED start flashing ( boboting) before it turn to RED with 10 blinking..

my questiones,, did this type of TV the PSU differnet from other !!!!
            or may this is the fault so the IC SSC9512 shut off to protect unit as over voltage...
            i cant sperated the 12 ( 15,7 V) from PSU and the AV main board.. to check the realy out going volts,, please see photo

Comment

Edit:

well i keep play round, by forcing it reset, by press - on the tv with hold nenue on remot and turn it on keep pressing power buttom, the good things i think it had half reset or the firmware damage, . now the condition, when press power on,, blink the green LED then stay stable on, voltage on PSU saty but as i wrote before the 12 should be read 15,7V. after 3 second the green LED blinking again, and stay green stable but the voltage gone.

my questiones now,, any other trick with remot control to make hard reset on the panasonic TX DT serie...?

Comment

Still no reply from my friend, will see soon if he gets back.
                Please do not PM me with questions! Questions via PM will not be answered. Post on the forums instead!
                For service manual, schematic, boardview (board view), datasheet, cad - use our search.

Comment

hahaha i forget to add my result on this post, well it was just socket of the LED backlight strip no 3 right down , it was just out from it place on strip and make short contact with chassis,... any way this set sold as parts. worth more to sell one pieces include panel
                  Last edited by Diah; 03-10-2016, 03:28 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Diah View Post
                    hahaha i forget to add my result on this post, well it was just socket of the LED backlight strip no 3 right down , it was just out from it place on strip and make short contact with chassis,... any way this set sold as parts. worth more to sell one pieces include panel
                    A little late dont you think..... But thanks for updating the thread lol
                    Please Do Not PM My Page Asking For Help Badcaps Is The Place For Advise, Page Linked For Business Reasons Only. Anyone Doing So Will Be Banned Instantly !

https://www.facebook.com/Telford-Tel...7894576335359/

Comment

yes dear... i just today i found i didn't done that, so it may common fault.

Comment

Its a common fault on all Leds but most brands dont issue an error code for it like Panasonic do.
                        Please Do Not PM My Page Asking For Help Badcaps Is The Place For Advise, Page Linked For Business Reasons Only. Anyone Doing So Will Be Banned Instantly !

https://www.facebook.com/Telford-Tel...7894576335359/

Comment

Working...
                        X