This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Members - please post your introductions here

Hi, I'm here to see if I can fix my 34um95-p monitor, it wont power on. Thanks for this site.

Comment

Hello guys, i am glad that i found this helping forum. My name is Aleksander i am from Serbia and i have problems woth my laptop that i need to solve

Comment

Hello everyone, I`m from Poland and English is not my mother language, so sorry for any errors
        I got broken Mac Air from a friend and tray to fix it, so very thank for schematic and boardview that I found on this forum.

Comment

Getting into electronics repair, but I have limited resources, aside from youtube and the like. Trying to learn more, but in the meantime, I am unfamiliar with much electronics repair diagnosis practices other than understanding the basics of electronics components and the like.

Comment

Hello forum,
            I am a shy grumpy old man. I have been related to electronics since those 70's wonderful years. However, most of my experience is in electronics manufacturing. Probably there should be a few knowledge I can share but most likely I am going to learn a lot. I will try to be cleaver as much as possible to not disturb anyone here.

Cheers!

Comment

hello im new here from philippines thank you for accepting me here its helps alot in may daily work

Comment

I'm junlek from Philippines...

Thank you so much to the admin for accepting me on this forum... it will be a big help on my journey to harness the skill I had...

I'm just started on my quiz to be a board level as IT Technician... thank you again for accepting me....

Comment

Hi guys! James from Australia here.
                  Severely uneducated in this subject, but also a big tinkerer.
                  recently found a surface pro in a skip bin needing some TLC, I'll do some reading a get back to everyone soon with some questions no doubt.

thanks for having me!

Comment

hello

Comment

Hello!
                      My name is Agustín, I am a computer high school student in Uruguay.

I am looking for new information to train and repair my old computer.
                      I know not talk English, apologize my grammar

Best regards!

Comment

Hi everyone

Comment

Hello, BadSantaCaps here, cheers!

Comment

Yuri from Moldova Repablic. Hello!

Comment

Hi guys, im Mike, hope i will get some help from you and i will be able to share my knowledge.

Comment

Hello

I'm new to this forum, I came here to find a solution to my Asus p4c800 Deluxe, I'm a
                                Cisco Systems computer Technician and I'm making a retro pc with a Pentium 4 prescott 3.2ghz and a hd3850 by sapphire with the akasa freedom force gpu cooler.

Best Regards

Comment

Hello, thanks for your acceptance.
                                  Lookink forward to give my contribution in this comunity

Comment

Hello!

Comment

Hello I’m Rob from Columbia SC. Have gotten so much useful info from this site already so decided to register. This is sort a new hobby born from trying to fix my broken tv. Now onto a second tv. Thanks to all who have posted and shared their knowledge here!

Comment

Boa tarde. Sou um jovem de 30 anos rs, técnico em informática a mais de 10 anos, tenho algum conhecimento na área da eletrônica, mas me considero um iniciante. Me deparei com muitos tipos de problemas em vários periféricos e é bom ter contato com o pessoal sênior para poder aprender cada vez mais sobre e poder ter os esquemas e arquivos de BIOS ajuda muito na nossa profissão. Deixo minha saudação para todos o/

Comment

Thank you all for the welcome, I have some knowledge in this whole world of electronics, always learning every day.

Comment

Working...
                                          X