View Single Post
Old 10-09-2019, 01:08 AM   #1
Join Date: Jul 2018
City & State: Sikeston, Mo
My Country: United States
I'm a: Knowledge Seeker
Posts: 33
Default ID Help on Vintage Stereo Plug Insert!

So I'm repairing/replacing all the old RCA jacks on a Vintage "Project One" brand models "Mark 100" & "Mark 150"...It's a receiver and and equalizer...After starting this project I noticed another plug receptacle that looks like it could be upgraded, problem is I have no idea what it's called or even what it's for. On the back of the receiver, where the receptacle is located, it is labeled as "REC/MON"...but I have not been able to find anything with that title. I am providing a few pics...If anyone can offer some info on this type of plug, it will be greatly appreciated! THNX in Advance!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_3381.jpg (711.1 KB, 10 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_3382.jpg (493.1 KB, 5 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_3383.jpg (454.5 KB, 6 views)
jdbird613 is offline   Reply With Quote