This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Members - please post your introductions here

hello my name is sara, obviously. I came across this site as a means to find out how to fix my vizio e500i-b1 power supply board. I took the tv apart and found that the component that blew out is labeled with the ID: r9308. i really just wanna find out if i need a whole new power supply board or if i can somehow find the specific part i need. i have the means to fix it, i just need to know what the part is called, the number on it and where to find it.

i came across a post that has a picture of the backside of the power supply board on this site, and i can see the specific component, i just cannot make out the number printed on it. i just wanna ask that dude if he can tell me what it is, or if any of you know, i would love it if you would share the knowledge!

thanks!
    Sara

Comment

Hi to all. I'm from Romania and I rediscover the old love of "Jury Rigging" from bits and parts.

Comment

Hi , im new here

Comment

Hello, I started working on a computer service, and in this forum there is a lot of information that I can use and learn

Comment

i a new
            can somebody help me with asus a451lb bios file
            thank you

Comment

Hi guys, Im from Belgrade, great to be here!

Comment

just saying hi as per the rules. this is a great site with terrific members sharing knowledge. thank you to all. i wish i had joined earlier but never too late eh! presently sorting out a samsung 42" lcd and lg 50" (or trying to!!). lg weighs a ton and managed to rid myself of the dreaded green line. put back together and now have the red pixelation occasionally. can't do much until mate helps with the lifting. threads here have been invaluable. one thing i'm learning on my own is investing in an electric screwdriver is a GOOD idea. lol. anyways, a big thank you again and cheers from NZ. john

Comment

Hi, I'm from Brooklyn, NY, looking to save Hanns.G HG281D
                  Glad to join this awesome community

Comment

Hello

Comment

Not sure how to start a new thread for intro? Am i missing a button to click?

Comment

Hello, I'm Kato

I need to replace some caps on a second hand MOBD I got on ebay, just came here to get some advice and help with doing that

Comment

Hello

I am Marko, from Croatia. 23 yo ����
                          Every day we have few repairs on motherboards so i will need some help here .
                          Thank you guys! ����

Comment

Howdy - I am new here. I joined to get some exprience fixing a 34" Curved Samsung-S34E790C.

I ordered a replacement, but thought If I could fix this one, I'd have two!

Thanks for letting me join.

Comment

Aloha, Bought a tv for a smokin deal at an auction. Well, got it home and it didn't work... The search was full of results from badcaps, so I thought I'd join. Great site for a total newb like myself. All the help is very appreciated and hopefully I can contribute.

Thanks everyone!

Comment

Hey,

I'm having some trouble with an Onkyo receiver that won't turn and hope someone here can help me out.

I'm an electrical engineering student and circuits where my favourite in high school, but everything I know seems to go out the window once I'm trying to understand an entire system of boards.

Thanks!

Comment

Hi
                                  My name is Dave and I'm new to Badcaps, what a great forum. I was going to bin my 50inch plasma when it lost its picture, but having read lots of threads I've decided to see if it is fixable, anyway I'll start a new thread and see were we go.

Comment

Hello everyone! I am from Greece 30years old with lot of experience in electronics.I'm working at an electronic equipment workshop.
                                    Repairing Laptops,Servers,Desktops,Tablets TV's etc.
                                    I can provide a lot of information but also i ll need the help of this MUST TO USE forum!
                                    Great Work here,lots of schematics and people that can really help.

Comment

Hi, im new too. Startet with 4mb ram and a dx2 66 with the historic MHz Speed button. After this i had a Pentium 1 100. Great Maschine...

Comment

Hi
                                        My name is Rose and I'm new to Badcaps, what a great forum.

Comment

Hello my name is phil I just aquired a tc-p65s2 Panasonic plasma tv for free it does not work this is why I joined lol.

Comment

Working...
                                          X