This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Members - please post your introductions here

Hi guys , and thanks for accepting me in your community !
    Im 29 years old , an old forum junkie 😀
    I do like to repair stuff since forever and I work as an smartphone engineer.

Comment

Hi. I love to rescue tech from the trash. Glad to be here.

Comment

Hi. I'm a touring sound tech for Canadian rock bands with nothing but time these days. Here to learn some new skills.

Donny

Comment

Hi all, New to this site and here to learn more about DIY electronics repairs

Comment

Hi all. New to the forum, but have been in electronics for years and really enjoy fixing. I love computers all in audio and video

Comment

Hi all. I'm here to lean DIY electronic repairs.

Comment

Greetings! I have performed both hardware and software systems work in IT, but am looking to add board repair to my skill set.

Comment

A very nice site to get help from members. Greetings to all.

Comment

hi,guys,this is ben I come from taiwan,nice to meet you in here

Comment

I'm jon from Fayetteville, Ar! I'm new to chip flashing because I'm poor and need my laptop back.

Comment

Hi, new member here obviously.

In short, I'm an electronics engineering tech by trade having over a decade of aerospace, cellular phone development repair and diagnostics. Currently working in large ag equipment engineering/development/manufacturing sector. I'm also a huge gearhead and I can fix anything if you give a me a schematic, layout, required specs, product theory of operation and some test equipment.

I'm here to gain some knowledge on the everyday electronics I have in my home (that i know nothing about and can't currently fix!)

Comment

hi thanks for addme to thist comunity

Comment

Its good to see that the art of fixing things has not totally dyed.
                            I have been fixing everything electrical & mechanical for decades.
                            Other than my partner occasionally spiting the dummy when she wont to go shopping
                            for sumthing new and i walk in saying its fixed.
                            Its a good thing for the planet.

Comment

Hello,
                              New to the forum, but have used the badcaps website for years to track components and verify that vented caps i encounter are known on "the list"

Hope to use the forum to assist in some motherboard repair

Comment

I started repairing computers and laptops when I was 17 years old with basic knowledgw,now im 30y/o i want to gain more experience on trouble that i encounter
                                Im from philippines..

Comment

Hello there,

I'm from Hong Kong and I have some electronic knowledge but need to know more. I enjoy giving a few more years of life to electronic equipment to keep it out of the rubbish bins! Most of the time it's a 5 dollar component that will achieve that.

Comment

ciao a tutti sono appena entrato in questo gruppo per cercare se possibile aiuto
                                    mi diletto in riparazioni su cellulari e quando capita anche su pc.non so dove andare a fare il saluto di rito ma penso basti qua'.nello specifico mi servirebbe lo schematic della scheda madre di un NOTEBOOK ASUS x555ld REV 3.6.รจ stato sbattuto a terra e ci sono degli elementi staccati.vorrei avere lo schema per poter risalire ai pezzi staccati e per magari sapere i valori.grazie

Comment

Hi everybody,
                                      I'm new here, even if i knew about this website since the beginning of "badcaps" issue years ago. Hope to be useful sharing what i know about electronics.

Comment

bonjour tout le monde , merci de m'avoir accepter parmi vous.

Comment

Hi there team,

I'm cfrancoov, nice to know about this site, I think it's amazing,
                                          I'm from Mexico, I've been fixing personal computers and my family and friends ones, I do it as a hobby, hope envreyone it's ok.
                                          Take care!

Kind regards!

Comment

Working...
                                          X