Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

da0zrtmb6d0 charging issue

Hello guys,

i got my hands on motherboard da0zrtmb6d0 rev D , that is used inside Acer E5-573g .

Board works fine except two things:

First issue is that it does not charge and does not see battery under windows. charging light keeps flashing orange, but battery holds charge, laptop runs from it and also charges which is kinda weird. Thing is, it keeps flashing even when I plug the battery in and don't plug in charger.

See attached video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HbJQUx4f5RM

So far we replaced KBC chip ITE , BIOS, also replaced PD8, PQ56, PQ22, PQ58, PQ57 . also PU11 . Problem still exists.

Second issue, GPU nVidia 920 does not work, it shows in Windows as working device but there is no 3D output and every 3D app just closes instantly, and sometimes it says "application has been blocked from accessing graphics hardware" - i tried different builds of windows , even windows 11, also tried different drivers but no luck at all.

Any ideas?

Re: da0zrtmb6d0 charging issue

Check the battery in switch circuit ,BI_SW SW3.
    All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

thanks , charging issue solved.

now, any ideas about that gpu? Or should i try to gently reflow it?

Comment

What was wrong with the charging section,describe what you fixed, it might help others with the same problem
        All donations to badcaps are welcome, click on this link to donate. Thanks to all supporters

Comment

absolutely nothing. i just pressed and held down the SW3 button twice and it started to work normally. also it looks like battery is on it's last leg. so i recommend getting known good battery to avoid having this issue while fixing the rest

Comment

Working...
          X