New caps on stock

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New caps on stock

Colleague of mine's flying to Fermilab again on 11th, anybody wants some caps or batteries, instruments or anything else he can take with? If so let me know until 10th!
    Less jewellery, more gold into electrotech industry! Half of the computer problems is caused by bad contacts

Exclusive caps, meters and more!
    Hardware Insights - power supply reviews and more!

Comment

I finally acquired full codenaming datasheet so I can now identify from which particular factory each batch came. Thanks to that I also have the full list of all Chemi-Con plants…
      Less jewellery, more gold into electrotech industry! Half of the computer problems is caused by bad contacts

Comment

Are you allowed to post that listing of plants? I'd be curious is all. This is all I know about identifying Chemi-con's plants thus far (feel free to correct any misinformation):

(T) = Chemi-con Wuxi (China)
        (2) = Japan
        (8) = Japan
        (4) = Korea (Samyoung)
        (M) = Malaysia
        (L) = Lansing (United Chemi-con)
        (k) = P.T Indonesia Chemi-con (Indonesia)
        (7) = Taiwan Chemi-con
        Last edited by Wester547; 01-31-2016, 12:42 PM.

Comment

Well, I have not been instructed in any way about that, but I am not sure I want to disclose this information myself

At least one of those is wrong. And I have not only codes for caps themselves, but also for codes on the boxes. Those are slightly different.

Comment

New caps arrived - KYA 10/63 D5x11 mm and KZM 470/6.3 D6.3x11 mm.

Comment

New caps arrived - dirty cheap KY 4.7/50 and KYB 3300/6.3. Over KYA 3300/6.3 they are 5mm taller, but cheaper, provide longer endurance, higher currents and lower ESR.

Comment

All the new caps are finally on Bonanza as well. I cancelled better promoting program as it was useless anyway. I than revised all the prices and also thanks to that, almost all the caps are now cheaper there. Especially wholesale sets now have singificantly better price. Of course if you order directly from me isntead of these third-party engines, you will still get even better price.

Comment

I've increased the stock of Rubycons MFZ 2700/6.3 by a considerable margin while the price has dropped by about 40 %.

There is also a small stock of 25V/35V D8x20mm caps (Panasonics FR) now.
                  Last edited by Behemot; 12-14-2016, 06:15 AM.

Comment

NCC KZM 1000/16 D8x20 have been stocked as a replacement for KZH 1000/16. KZM have 2000 hours higher endurance and slightly lower ESR/higher ripple. Price is only 0.4 CZK higher.

KZN 1500/6.3 arrived with them for lower price, which will be update as soon as old stock sells out.
                    Last edited by Behemot; 03-09-2017, 03:50 AM.

Comment

A box of NCC KMG 2.2/100 have been stocked. They are some "special project" TC tapping (the one with electrodes formed for D8 cap holes) but better price, and, most important, the only one actually on stock (as I've sold out the previous small batch so this was kinda pressing).

Situation with KMG 1/100 is slightly worse, gonna have to order another smaller batch while 2000 pcs are on order, available somewhen in august.

Also KMG 0.47/100 are on the order!!! These caps are phased out by almost all manufacturers but I've managed to get them made though they are already dropped from the datasheet!

I have also rearranged all caps to small and large-can. Large-can caps now have better price break-points!

Comment

It turned out there is nothing else in 470/35 D8x20 mm than these Panasonics FR. So I've stocked 1000 pieces for almost half the price.

Comment

I am pleased to announce that the first batch of Rubycons new ZLQ series has arrived, the ZLQ 1200 uF/16 V D8x20 mm, pushing the CrapXon KF and Teapo SC (as well as other often custom-sized) craps ouf of the business with 20 % higher capacity in the same size.

Those sizes officialy do not even exist (according to my datasheets), but I would guesstimate their rated endurance at about 2000-3000 hours which only helps to their failure rate. Rubycons ZLQ in D8x20 are specified at 4000 hours @105 °C.

As the ZLQ 1200/16 are yet one small step closer to ultra-low ESR caps (with ESR of 27 mΩ and ripple of 1600 mA) they are once yet better choice to replace bad 1000/16 caps on motherboard VRM input side (from PSUs +12 V output) also thanks to the higher capacity.
                          Last edited by Behemot; 05-25-2017, 04:37 AM.

Comment

Now also the Rubycons ZLQ 2200 uF/6.3 V (also in D8x20 mm) have arrived. These offer almost 50 % higher capacity over the Chemi-Cons KZN 1500/6.3 which were the best I had available so far in D8!

Comment

Also new Chemi-Con caps have arrived, in particular the KMG 4.7/100 and KY 22/50 in typical box (meaning price decreased by about one half). New are KXL 47/420 D16x20 mm, suitable for small wall and cable brick power supplies, power injectors or open-frame power supplies (TV, audio etc).

There is now over 70 models and 40000 pieces on stock!
                              Last edited by Behemot; 06-02-2017, 01:10 PM.

Comment

More new KXL arrived, this time 68/400 in D18x20 mm, good for SMPS bricks etc.

Also some old and new LXY/LXZ have been (re)stocked in smaller values.

Comment

The Chemi-Cons KMG 0.47 uF/100 V and 1 uF/100 V have arrived. Most other brands already ditched these small values so if you need some, I'll try to keep stock as long as possible!

Comment

KYB 1000/25 and 680/35 have been restocked, as soon asthe old stock runs out I'll switch to these with slightly lower price too.

Also new 2200/25 KYBs in D12.5x25 mm arrived with them.

Comment

KMG 10/63 arrived (as soon as old stock runs out, the news ones will be under half the price!) with long-life LE 22/50 and large KYA 1000/63 (for audio stuff or industrial PSUs).

Comment

Seems that Bonanza now has a new program where they don't charge fees if you link to your own booth via referal ID. So here comes: https://www.bonanza.com/booths/Behemot?fref=4Hj0D2O

If it will work, next time I'll be updating products there (according to current CZK/USD exchange too), I'll try to count with slightly lower fees and drop the prices down accordingly. As always, if you buy directly, no extra fees (besides PayPal fees) are charged and daily exchange rate is applied. Drop me PM or an e-mail.

Comment

KYA 3300/6.3 and KZM 1000/16 restocked with 1000 and 5000 pcs. Price has also decreased by tens of %.

Comment

Working...
                                          X