This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Members - please post your introductions here

hello everyone my names mike from UK england, tryin to create a new thread on HP bios unlocking as i need some assistance

Comment

Hi. I'm just a random guy who's trying to unbrick his hp laptop.

Comment

Hello from East Coast US,
        just found this site... looks great. Will have a ton of questions...lol currently restoring a Tek 7633 w/26,26,53A
        lots of 45 year old caps to replace :jawdrop

Comment

Hello from Florida!
          There is nothing like having a $1000 device made inoperable due to a 40 cent part failing, except of course when that 40 cent part causes a cascade of voltage surges and over current events that damage dozens of other parts...

Comment

Greetings, My name is SpookyZalost.

I'm a tinkerer/Retro electronics restoring/modding sort who likes to tinker and build stuff, often improving on it.

I currently live in colorado, and I'm familiar with hardware in a general sense but have been getting into more and more in depth looks at stuff as time goes on.

Comment

Hello everyone.
              I am an electronics technician from Argentina. Surely I will learn more than I can contribute to the forum, but I hope to be useful in some way.

Comment

Hello, I'm new in this forum, i'm from the Philippines and i do buy and sell laptops and cellphones so i guess the forum will be a lot of help for me. And maybe someday i can return the favor thanks guys in advance!!!

Comment

Hello, here's another newbe from The Netherlands. I've always been interested in electronics since helping my grandfather solder old CRT tv's and tube radios with his wonky USSR oscilloscope. I now try to fix things based on very little formal knowledge, but greatly enjoy the zen of soldering.. ;-)
                  Right now I'm trying to fix a CCFL tv with an inverter that pops into shutdown mode for some mysterious reason..
                  Also a fan of Keysight youtube insight, as well as EVblog!

Comment

Hello

Comment

Hi, Everyone. Just joined forum today. Im based in Ireland & currently working on a hp laptop and 65" lcd tv

Comment

I am an electronic tech at machine tool builder. I test/repair our in house built boards and develop tests for these. I also work with Engineering in making prototypes. Electronics and automotive electrical is main interest. I am not an Engineer, I just work for them and like this position. This Forum looks like a good tool for me to use.

Comment

Hello all, I'm Albert from Kansas City. I've been doing phone and tablet repair for a living for over a decade. Not here to promote anything just thought this forum would be a good resource for some of my tinkering and expanding my knowledge.

Comment

Hello,
                            My name is Bruce, and I'm from Los Angeles. I have a limited background in things electrical and electronic, but limited theoretical and diagnostic abilities. I'm repairing a 1972 Delco transistor car radio and boy could I use some help.

thanks everyone!
                            Bruce S

Comment

Hello
                              My name is Fordi from Harare Zimbabwe
                              I have a keen interest in laptop repairs, though I lack any formal training. I think I have sufficient electronic basics to take my knowledge to chip level repair
                              This looks like a fantastic plan to learn and share
                              Repairing laptops is what I want to be good at.
                              Thank you all

Comment

Hello. My real first name is Klaus, I am from Germany. My first Computer was a Sinclair ZX81, made by Timex, with 2KB of memory, in the early 80s. When I took over to a larger machine, I had added a soft-ROM, 16GB RAM, a decent DIY keyboard made from a TI-80. The computer hardware became ever more complex, and modifying became harder. Now I am very happy to have found this forum full of keen computerists who can help one another in repairing the hardware, and I am looking forward to join in. Thanks a lot to all members! Cheers ! Klaus.

Comment

Hi, been reading from a long time, just registered on the forum.

Comment

Hi,
                                    I've just joined the badcaps.net.

Happy to be here.

Comment

Comment

Hi to all, great web.

Comment

Hi all thanks for letting me join I am quite new to bga re-flowing so I will be reading a lot of the threads and learning as I go, Very good site and seems friendly too.

Comment

Working...
                                          X