View Single Post
Old 02-12-2018, 10:37 AM   #18504
repairs_free_for_elderly

City & State: Pennsylvania
My Country: USA
I'm a: Knowledge Seeker
Default Re: New Members - please post your introductions here

Hello and thank you for the site. I have been reading the site for some time now. It is only right to sign up.

I have been doing repairs for more than 20 years now. I enjoy the challenges and the rewarding feeling you get when you return the repaired device to its owner. I have found many rewarding relationships in terms of friendship and thanks from those I have helped out.

Though it would seem counter-productive I enjoy helping the older generations (elderly) for free and if parts are cheap I do that for free as well. It is my way of giving back to the great generations. To that end I have used some information from this site on occasion to put me in the right direction for some repairs. Hence, I am signing up.

Northeast PA, USA here and like other members I highly enjoy my privacy online. I thus have few accounts on the internet other than email. Due to the actual help this site provides I now have one more internet account.

I have some computer engineering schooling (90 credits) but did not finish. That it is a whole other story.

My respects to those that use the site, those that provide insight and information. and the site operators for their willingness to provide a forum for those of us who need the information and/or can provide information in a central location on the internet.

I look forward to not only receiving information but also returning some insight as well.
repairs_free_for_elderly is offline   Reply With Quote