View Single Post
Old 01-25-2019, 07:29 AM   #4
capwizard
Badcaps Veteran

City & State: Arizona
My Country: USA
I'm a: Knowledge Seeker
Default Re: UN50H6203AFXZA failed panel work around question

DXseekerMO : I feel like 7 traces cut is getting to the end of the road. Can I, or better should I continue cutting more traces with the hope of getting rid of the very faint horizontal lines? Is there any chance cutting more traces might help the color strength on the left side?

--------------------------------------------------------
i don't think you could cut more traces on Samsung BN96-30067A (V650HP1-CPS1) T-Con Board's FFC cable which would be LVDS TTL picture drive signals..... photo 1, 2

the 6 traces, you've insulated are VGL VGH, the answer is as simple as yes or no to VGL VGH power sources.

You can refer video below. Some people have to fix this missing VGL VGH scan driver voltages and some people have to avoid this VGL VGH scan driver voltages which could avoid some TTL picture drive signal shorted problems, as you did....please don't tell me, you did cut other side!

PS: Isn't this a good idea, if we can put DIP switches on FFC cable?

===========================================
references

What is VGL VGH?
Two regulated adjustable charge pump driver provide the positive V(VGH) and negative V(VGL) bias voltages for the TFT. The device incorporates adjustable power-on sequencing for V(VGL) as well as for V(VGH). ... The device has an integrated high-voltage switch to isolate V(VGH).

VGH 0.3 - 40v Typically Operation Conditions 35v
VGL -20 - 0.3v Typically Operation Conditions -6v

VGH P Positive power for scan driver
VGL P Negative power for scan driver

LCD LED TV PANEL REPAIR VGH VGL FAULT REPAIR BY MAGICCARE ELECTRONICS.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rHw4O-6lZ2o

GATE COF RM76180FC-086 BONDING ISSUE, HALF SCREEN BLANK, HORIZONTAL BELT, VGH/VGHC MISSING
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zIFcxfdh25E
Attached Images
File Type: png Screenshot at 2019-01-25 05-32-06.png (82.8 KB, 12 views)
File Type: png abc.png (1.83 MB, 12 views)

Last edited by capwizard; 01-25-2019 at 08:21 AM..
capwizard is offline   Reply With Quote