Re: Eeprom dump thread!

Ok think you

Comment

Think you again
        Attached Files

Comment

It will be necessary to wait for a while, if possible, the core of dumps is badly damaged.

Comment

Ok try to find flash to this main board

Comment

Hello,

I need this file (http://www.dl.toshiba.com/dtv/NA/GB/EN/32W1333DG.html) to try wake to my Toshiba 32W1333DG (LED flashes red/green), but the Toshiba site is down!
              I need it to try to flash the TV via USB.
              Can anyone help?

Thank you very much.

UPDATE:
              The TV is working again!!

I found the firmware here:
              https://www.elektroda.pl/rtvforum/topic3777677.html
              https://www.elektroda.pl/rtvforum/do...php?id=1076150

And followed this instructions:
              https://www.badcaps.net/forum/showthread.php?t=52483

"To install: Download the Zip folder and extract all the files on them to a Fat32 formatted Usb stick. After that insert the Usb into the LOWWER of the Usb ports on the Tv with the Tv ON and hold "ok" on the remote and the firmware upgrade will start."

I did it slight differently: I put the USB stick on the LOWWER port, but with the TV OFF! After that i pressed the OK on the remote and plugged the power cord (that was the only way it start reading the USB stick!) after that the power LED start flashing red/green faster and in the end the TV waked up!!
              Last edited by asas; 01-06-2022, 09:20 PM.

Comment

tv orion 32

Hello! i need usb software for
                orion 32 or 17rds
                chassis 17mb211
                panel ves315wnds-2d-n14
                sn 7889081 700399
                thank you in advance

Comment

Originally posted by dodysallam View Post
                  Pleas I want dump for seiki model se32hy27 main tp.ms3393.p85 think for help
                  Try everything Dump restored.
                  Attached Files

Comment

Hi all,

I'm looking for a dump for a Legend model: LE3233B
                    Main board is TP.MS3393.PB851
                    Panel is HW320WX2-206

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by jeff260z View Post
                      Hi all,

I'm looking for a dump for a Legend model: LE3233B
                      Main board is TP.MS3393.PB851
                      Panel is HW320WX2-206

Thanks
                      Post your non-working dump here, I'll fix it for you.

Comment

Hello everyone
                        Iam looking for a dump to this board:
                        TP-MT5522S-PC822

Its for a 50 inches, brand Silver Led TV.
                        My issue is that i cant get out of the android secure mode.
                        Thank all

https://obrazki.elektroda.pl/9371162300_1642626178.jpg

Comment

Hisense LEDN46T28GP RSAG7.820.2121Re: Eeprom dump thread!

Hello everyone please dump
                          Hisense LEDN46T28NGP RSAG7.820.2121
                          25L3206
                          Thanks
                          Last edited by sherif zayda; 02-03-2022, 10:04 AM. Reason: Hisense LEDN46T28NGP RSAG7.820.2121Re: Eeprom dump thread!

Comment

Re: Hisense LEDN46T28GP RSAG7.820.2121Re: Eeprom dump thread!

Originally posted by sherif zayda View Post
                            hello everyone please dump
                            hisense ledn46t28ngp rsag7.820.2121
                            25l3206
                            thanks
                            dump hisense ledn46t28gp rsag7.820.2121
                            Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by lotas View Post
                              dump hisense ledn46t28gp rsag7.820.2121
                              Thank you, I downloaded the flash and the screen turned on and everything is perfect except the sound does not work because I changed the screen model to version ledn40t26gp
                              The correct version is ledn46t28ngp
                              And I think it was the cause of the sound
                              And I want to see you cut off the sound and thank you for your presence

Comment

Thank you, I downloaded the flash and the screen turned on and everything is perfect except the sound does not work because I changed the screen model to version ledn40t26gp
                                The correct version is ledn46t28ngp
                                And I think it was the cause of the sound
                                And I want to see you cut off the sound and thank you for your presence
                                Post your non-working dump ledn46t28ngp here, I'll fix it for you.

Comment

I do not read it to damage the flash, as it is not felt by the programmer rt809h
                                  And I tried it on another programmer, big prog, and the other one does not feel it, and the flash is clearly damaged
                                  And thank you for your interest
                                  Post your non-working dump ledn46t28ngp here, I'll fix it for you.

Comment

I do not read it to damage the flash, as it is not felt by the programmer rt809h
                                    And I tried it on another programmer, big prog, and the other one does not feel it, and the flash is clearly damaged
                                    And thank you for your interest
                                    Well the answer would be to remove the flash ic and programme a new one in its place. Surely if you reprogrammed the existing one then you would have made a copy of the original one? If you didn't then it's always good practice to make a backup of everything on the original TV before doing any work on it. For this exact reason if you make a mistake you can remedy anything you have already done afterwards to try and resolve the issues with the TV.
                                    Get a new flash ic and programme it up beforehand and not using the incircuit programming of your programmers to do so. That way eliminating any issues with it determining what flash ic it's voltages etc. Manually select the flash ic to ensure correct specs of flash ic are used.

Comment

Post your non-working dump here, I'll fix it for you.
                                      Thanks. I've been trying to read the eeprom but I keep getting all zeros from asprogrammer.

I'm using a CH341A and trying to read the chip while still on the board. I've tried to read the eeprom from two different tv's and am getting zeros every time. I'll keep trying to figure things out.

Attached Files

Comment

Thanks. I've been trying to read the eeprom but I keep getting all zeros from asprogrammer.

I'm using a CH341A and trying to read the chip while still on the board. I've tried to read the eeprom from two different tv's and am getting zeros every time. I'll keep trying to figure things out.

try with shorting crystal attached to main ic
                                        or programmer is not supplieng enough power to eeprom

Comment

It should be like this at the beginning of the dump, unsolder the flash and try to read data from it.
                                          Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                          X